Format: DVD|Change

on 13 August 2016
I bought this some time ago but recently watched it again and felt the need to leave a review. It's amazing. I quite liked the album (though it wasn't my favourite, it did grow on me over time) but this performance of the album is mesmerizing. To see the songs performed live and realise just what instruments are making what noise (ie... not drum machines etc) and to see a band at this point in their career perform with such passion and imagination is captivating. I'm entranced every time I watch it. If you're only even marginally interested in Radiohead, I would suggest watching this.
on 5 June 2016
A killer DVd and much worth your money. Radiohead fans should pursue immediately
on 11 May 2016
arrrived last saturday as described excellent service
on 17 April 2016
Always enjoy Radiohead. I think it's brilliant but I am biased. Recommended.
on 4 March 2016
Blisteringly wonderful and way better than the studio release, this is arguably Radiohead's third best album. Codex is achingly beautiful with a stunning horn (yes horns) climax. Separator too has a real depth missing from the official release. I love Bloom too and use all three as part of my going to sleep routine too. Yes I too less than impressed with the Kings of Limbs studio release, and it was seeing the songs performed live on the tour that converted me. Don't be put off - played live the whole DVD is way more impressive.
on 21 December 2015
What can I say?? It's Radiohead!!! And it's a live version of the Kings of Limbs!!!
on 20 April 2015
Was a gift for somebody else
on 29 January 2015
Brilliant, Radiohead at their best.
on 6 January 2015
I'm rapidly running out of superlatives to describe the music this band makes. Although KOL isn't my favourite album of theirs (that would be 'In Rainbows'), the versions of the tracks on this DVD are sublime. 'Codex' is amazing, and 'Give up the Ghost' is a revelation as Thom's haunting vocals are layered live to produce one of the best things I've ever heard. I got into Radiohead by listening to my son's copy of 'In Rainbows' couple of years ago. I now consider them to be the best band in the world bar none, and have since bought all their CD's and DVD's. Long may they continue.
on 12 March 2014
As you would expect from Radiohead a great dvd to watch.Excellent quality and they were on top form performing. Definete buy for any fan of Radiohead