Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 7 May 2014
My son loves this toy! I bought it as 'in-flight entertainment' for our holiday and it entertained him for hours. The lights and sound are very effective, both visual and audible, considering the engine's overall size.

I definitely recommend this toy and will be buying a few more as presents!
PS: The fireman can also hold onto the ladder on the back whilst the whole fire engine speeds around. This was also a source of endless fun!
on 26 February 2016
Lovely little train but I couldn't find out how to make the ciren sound but it's a small yellow button on the top of the train on the left of the picture, it isn't however electro which was a bit disapointing as its seems quite expensive for what you get. Also the hose unreels but there is no turning wheel to roll it back on unless you do it.
on 26 December 2014
Perfect for a Christmas addition. We also bought the ambulance which has a different siren. They are great and work perfectly with the wooden road set and garage.
on 31 August 2013
A Lovely little train. Well made and good quality, as you'd expect from Brio.
My 3 year old loved it.
on 5 December 2012
Purchased this to accompany my nephew's brio road set, although a little on the expensive side it is good quality as you would associate with the brand Brio.
on 27 March 2016
Lovely fire engine and nice quality
Lights and sounds really pleased my toddler
Slightly disappointing for brio that it is plastic not wooden as I had imagined it would be
on 30 May 2013
Lights, noise, little action figure that can attach to the ladder and use the hose in his hand, magnetic links. All the things my son loves. Will be buying more of the brio range.
on 20 August 2015
For my grandsons 2nd birthday, he was really surprised that it made a noise and lit up he played with it for ages, much to his parents delight, lucky me could walk away.
on 29 December 2013
My son was given this for Christmas but it's not made from wood, it's made from plastic! A little disappointing but he likes it.
on 15 January 2014
Yet another great product to add to the Brio train set. I would recommend this train set and accessories for all young children, they play for hours with it.