on 25 February 2013
I have used this product for one month and in that time it has done more to ease my symptoms of Rosacea than two years of using different creams/lotions prescribed by my doctor. Thank you.
on 11 April 2014
Since using this product the redness and visible broken capillaries on my cheeks have reduced significantly. I highly recommend this product to those suffering with Rosacea.
on 29 October 2012
I have been suffering with increasingly irritated skin (feels like it is burning, tight, etc.) and I know it is highly regarded in the beauty industry that serums should be used under moisturisers. I use this morning and night and have seen and felt a vast improvement. In fact, friends and colleagues have pointed out how lovely and creamy and dewy my skin looks so thank you Green Keratin! I use quite a few of their products and they are fab.
on 27 April 2017
Didn't like the smell didn't do anything for my skin
on 6 September 2013
well all I can say is all the toxic face creams(put in the bin)this is simply the best thing I have ever used on my face!! im 41 and have used all the best creams...which no matter how good or pricey they are,still left my pores feeling clogged and me unsatisfied.i will never go back to using any thing else apart from this product.ive only been using it for a week...but wow my skin looks amazeing feels amazeing,and have an amazeing glow to it.coments from friends have left me feeling like 50 shades of grey.highly recommend and cant wait to try more of there body range!! thankyou green keratin you are my god!!
on 7 August 2014
A beautiful smelling and texture lightweight facial /body massage oil .

I recently had the pleasure to during Occupation Therapy attend a massage class ! herbal teas in array soft lights and trippy music and two lovely girls offered me oil or cream for hand and wrist massage ..if only id of said oil I may of got this gem ! either way I was deeply and utterly relaxed, right as far as my inner pelvic organs - that dear friends is the power of massage - for stress its excellent .

I have just used this oil for the first time on my face at night and as soon as I had finished light face and behind ear massage it had a lovely texture to my skin ...no oil slick just this faint aftershave type glow and then the calm and beautiful sunk into my skin feel .

A lovely oil for my rosy cheeked complexion and if you haven't got special make up bags for your facial regime you will want to go to your local chemist and start building your collections of nice washbags or makeup bags you carnt find anywhere else to store this gem in with other bits of massage things ..better still girt it to a really special person or men to a wife or girlfriend or even just men try it themselves dry and sensitive skins will be a thing of the past ...for bonding and massage and ..hummmm nice things you couldn't have chosen anything better ...beware ...don't blame me if you increase the size of the population in the UK ...!!! and for me bridget jones ..im still working on finding the partner ...then I can whip it out and smile hopefully ..:)
on 15 January 2014
Firstly about the delivery: The item arrived before the originally anticipated date and Amazon kept me informed throughout. Finally confirming the item had been posted through the letterbox, within minutes of it being delivered. No complaints or issues.
The Serum: I am 45 years old with dry skin, which is prone to redness and an uneven skin tone. I use everything from Liz Earle to Elemis, all of which are far more costly than this serum and to be honest i wasn't expecting a huge amount when I ordered this. I have been using this morning and night for the last few days and have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The redness on my cheeks has definitely reduced and my skin tone looks more even. Skin is softer and the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead also appear softer. Almost like a picture in soft focus. My skin looks more rested when I wake up and less taught. I don't use moisturiser on top as I don't feel I need it and find it a good base for makeup once absorbed. It smells organic, which I actually like, but its not overpowering. I am so impressed with it that I recommended it to my sister who has really sensitive skin and she has ordered one of the eye serums in the range and a face serum. Not arrived yet but I hope it works for her and will update this review once she has tried it. Am very pleased with this serum. At this price its a no brainer and I will also be ordering other products in the range.
on 22 April 2015
For me personally it didn't really help with my acne rosacea. But then again every skin type is different and thought I'd give it a try.
on 17 April 2014
I have used all manner of serums on my skin, including very pricey ones from premium brands. None of them come even close to this one. It smells great, it sinks beautifully into the skin and my skin has never looked or felt better. I would definitely recommend this over more expensive products as it definitely brightens the complexion and leaves your skin lovely and soft.
on 14 March 2015
Only used couple of times but I really like this product. It is similar to a L'Oreal facial oil I used but less than half the price but it soaks in quicker and my small patch of very dry skin does not dry out as quick. Also very economical, small amount goes a very long way. Love it!

See one answered question