on 10 October 2015
I bought a size 12-14 and it fitted as expected, good quality costume for what you pay. I purchased a different hat to go with the outfit though as the hat that comes with isn't so great. Overall loved it though!
on 7 November 2014
This product looks like the picture. The sizes are very small, I'm usually a 12 but the 12-14 is quite small. The hats aren't great so you will have to purchase them separately.

Overall this product is okay. Not good enough quality for the price of it though!
on 23 June 2014
what a waste of money, could have made myself. did not fit properly, nothing on the costume to say its Mario and luigi
on 31 March 2015
Great outfit however I bought a separate Luigi hat as this one was no markings to suggest it is a Luigi outfit and also DONT TRY TO IRON IT! I did and it created a burn and hole. Live and learn!
on 8 September 2013
Used for night out, one of the buttons popped off but everything else was fine, it's reasonably comfortable. Just what you would expect for price paid. Would recommend for fun but not for more than two wears in it.
on 12 November 2014
Most comfortable costume I've ever had!
on 24 October 2013
I liked it, as you do, you instantly try it on. At first i was confused on how it goes on, the red tshirt is sooooo small showing my belly, but the overalls cover it up. I dont know whether it was meant to be like that or not. I bought a 12/14 and it was big i'm 5ft 0. You get the socks and the hat, the hat is so flimsy and personally you dont look like mario unless you have the big fat 'M' on the hat so i ordered the hat. The socks, they were so tight and is like the picture, straight away though when i put them on they were wrecked as they are thin, so forking out more money on some socks but i planned that anyway so im not really bothered nor disappoint me. Not wore it fully yet so i cant say whether people on the reviews are right about the buttons and that was the first thing i checked for. I would say worth the money and my boyfriend said i did look sexy in it so BONUS! ;)
on 6 October 2012
When I recieved this product it all seemed okay. I then discovered that the hat was sewn incorrectly so the white material under the hat was bent so it fell over my face which I had to keep sorting out which was annoying. Then after only one use, one of the big red buttons fell off and I didnt manage to find it so now I have to somehow find a new button for it. Also, the outfit was not fitted properly and I had to reshape it by sewing a shape into it.
One person found this helpful
on 12 September 2013
Not happy bought the sexi green plumbers mate costume waited over a week nothing complained waited 3 days to receive pure disappointment as the costume came and was red and I ordered green not happy as I have ordered shoes n and other stuff to go with item and going away on a hen party and now have no costume due to companies not getting my order right I hope your happy about this I will be putting in for full refund and what ever post cost thanks from 1 very unhappy disappointed costumer will not be buying off this seller again nothing but trouble !!!!!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 7 October 2013
I received the outfit pretty soon after ordering which was good however, the product doesn't fit we'll at all. I ordered the medium (12_14) I'm a size 12 but other reviews suggested this was right fitting. It's not. The outfits so huge I have had to take it in. the elastic on the waist doesn't work so sags down and the shorts are so wide they look ridiculous. After a bit of tweaking it's fine but you may need done seeing skills to buy. Not bad quality material though.
One person found this helpful