Customer reviews

on 20 March 2013
Bought this as a present for my 2 year old, he absolute loved it, his slightly older brother loved it aswell. Defiantly worth buying, converts really easily.
on 10 February 2013
My 3 year old son loves this! Was a bit unsure as it was so cheap but he thinks it is great! Definitely worth the money
on 8 April 2013
I bought this at the sale price and it was great value for money. My grandson Cameron (2) loves it, and took great pride in showing his grandad and dad how to work it. Excellent for keeping in the car for long journeys.
on 19 February 2013
I bought this toy for my two year old Grandson,who absolutely loves it,what a clever piece of kit.
I would definately go out and buy another one.
One very happy little boy.
on 21 May 2014
This Bob toy is brilliant, my grandson's love it, as described on Amazon, no parts missing, good speedy delivery and would pass onto to friends to buy.
on 30 July 2014
Kept my son amused whilst on car journeys.
on 3 September 2014
Brilliant little toy!
on 19 October 2013
great little toy my son will love it would highly recommend :) cant wait to see his face on xmas morning

See one answered question