on 27 February 2013
These are the second pair i have bought(got the white pair recently.
They are extremely comfortable and grip effectively (in the snow).I had a different brand that i used for Jogging walking and power training. I started getting pain in my shins and knees. Got the NB white trainers ...all resolved ...I can run ,jump...fly(...ok..i meant do flying kicks and land without issues).If i was to describe the shoe i would use "Solid"as my adjective.These are no flimsy trainers...They give you "NEW BALANCE" I looove them.
on 26 December 2013
Just what I wanted a comfortable discrete trainer for the office, this shoe fits the bill nicely, well made and comfortable, looks like they will be hard wearing. Supplier delivered them on time and in good order
on 17 October 2013
my son is very pleased with his new balance trainers. They are for school and he says they are the most comfortable school shoes he has ever had. My son walks to school in all weathers so we needed good shoes that will last. They have enough of a sole to keep him out of the puddles and it makes him taller too. Being all black with no obtrusive logos means they fit in with school regs too.
on 17 May 2012
Decided to try a new balance shoe, had a pair years ago, took risk on size as usually a 12 but 12.5 are okay, fairly comfortable but still need to wear in a bit, overall good and as usual, delivery second to none direct through Amazon
on 1 May 2013
I bought this shoe on recommendation by my podiatrist. I need to wear a comfortable shoe and I have broad feet. I stand on my feet all day long and trainers are the most comfortable. But the colour schemes of some trainers make it a bit obvious when wearing a suit or formal clothes. This shoe allows me to get away with it and I wear it all day long. It took me a day or two to get used to it as with any new shoe. Your feet need to adjust and the shoe needs to adjust, but after the third day, I was not even aware of it and my feet felt fine. It had enough toe space and the heel was a good, snug fit.
on 28 January 2014
I needed some relatively smart looking, comfortable trainers for work. As I work in a hospital I spend a whole day on my feet, these trainers are perfect! Durability is also important, I worn through 4 pairs of cheeper trainers last year and these ones feel like they are up to the test. Defiantly recommend!
on 13 June 2014
I find these shoes very comfortable and they look very nice, I don't think they are bulky, I wear 11,5 and they were true to size. The quality is excellent for the price and the leather finish is matte so they are very discrete and may be wore at work.
on 7 January 2014
Needed a good pair of trainers for the gym and these have done the job! Very comfortable from the outset and give me good support when training! Would certainly recommend them! The price is also very good for the quality!
on 18 December 2013
I can't really fault these trainers. My only advice is to go half a size smaller if you are unsure what size to go for, as they have quite generous fittings.
on 13 March 2014
For the price these are very good, they are probably the most comfiest trainer I have had for a while. Foot slipped a bit at the back at first but now worn in (couple of weeks) they fit very well. They have enough support and have good sprung soles.