on 15 February 2012
When I received a complimentary £15.00 evoucher I looked through the cds and felt two cd, 44 track listings detailed for Now thats what I call Love was a must, I ordered sunday evening and received today, bitterly disappointed as the tracks listed on Amazon's website do not 100% correlate with the actual tracks on the cd, for a start there are only 20 tracks on each cd and no 'Jar of hearts' by Christina Perry, no Adele, and completely different Robbie Williams track!!!!

Will make arrangements to return :(
on 17 February 2012
was not happy with this CD as the tracks listed on the selling page were not actually on the discs..some of which were why i purchased this collection.
on 26 March 2014
I'm a NOW collector and I don't want to write bad reviews about NOW spin off products but with "Now Love" there is very little choice. I actually have a "Now Love Songs" released in the 90's and it actually features a decent range of love songs and ballads, they weren't afraid to go back to the 80's to get some classic power ballads to feature, this album is a great excuse to feature "Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You" "Up Where We Belong" "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" etc alongside any classic songs from the current millennium, but despite featuring some of these songs on their other recent cash-in compilations such as "Now Movies" and "Now Wedding" they haven't done that and just presented a bunch of recent songs that are very loosely related to the theme they are presenting here. As most chart songs are about love and relationships anyway they could have presented just about anything and they indeed have, it needs true love songs classics to work, so this is very poor. I like only the cover design but that is no reason to buy the CD or download. I don't have this one in my collection.
on 14 February 2012
Please be careful when ordering this C.D. (as I did for my partner for valentines day ), as there was a number of tracks we both love, however, when I received it the tracks we loved were not on the c.d.
NO KELLY CLARKSON
NO ENRIQUE
NO ADELE
VERY UPSETTING !!!!!!!
on 3 April 2014
Very good price. Arrived in good time. Good variety of music and enjoyable. Big thank you to seller for competitive price as saw in ebay for much more. I like a good deal. Keep it up seller for us Scots! Thanks.
on 27 February 2013
Whoever compiled this compilation together should be shot. None of those songs (with the exception of "Angels") are in any way romantic, probably because nobody really writes romantic songs anymore. Where is Barry White, or Marvin Gaye then? Or any of the real romantic love songs from the 60's, 70's or the 80's? I certainly would not buy this for my girlfriend. Avoid this one at all costs.
on 12 June 2013
This CD is exactly as described on the website and at a very good price compared with the music store I visited; thank goodness it was out of stock at the store so I was prompted to look on Amazon. I ordered 2 of these CDs {one to give as a present} which arrived very quickly, in excellent condition and very securely packaged. I would not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.
on 19 November 2012
At best, this is not a very great selection. Worse still, in some cases the track listings are not correct. Do your homework before even thinking about buying this one !!!!!!!!!!!
on 5 December 2014
Friday night p.m.suggest video s first home does children slap from voting nd annual meeting co's story video content Gdansk government data communications commission Ginsburg gypsum Lewis's victim tomfoolery applications
on 14 February 2014
CD excellent and sounds great, very pleased with the CD. It is Various Artists at their best and very enjoyable. GREAT