Customer reviews

The Fame Game
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 10 March 2013
Quick to arrive and nice front cover. Lauren is stunning and I loved her on The Hills, so thought I'd give this book a shot. It's got some great advice, is an easy read and looks cute on my bookshelf. I expected a little more from it and its not as amazing as I thought it would be, but its still a nice all round read.
on 13 June 2017
Great for all style and fashion lovers. Lovely pictures and information.
on 10 November 2014
This is actually a present and it's an amazing quality book for such a small price. Amazing. I bought it used and it was slightly bent but seen as it's a paperback it was sorted easily.
on 17 November 2013
This book saved my fashion sense. Not only did it inspire me to look at clothes in a whole new way. it showed me what every closet needs and how Lauren achieves her amazing look. I definately recommend this book to everyone who needs inspiration in the morning. It is so simply written and she teaches you the dos and donts of pairing things and how to make it as flaterring as possible for you!

Love it!!
on 7 August 2016
great book
on 22 May 2015
I Love Lauren Conrad, This Book Is Amazing For All Shapes And Sizes!
on 7 January 2015
Very informative. Great for beginners. She has some very good points.
on 2 April 2014
Great book full of useful hints and tips. Lauren really does get it right every time! Simple and easy to read.
on 29 January 2011
Despite being a big fan of Lauren Conrad i wasn't sure about buying this book but i'm glad i did. It has some great tips in but not just about clothes for hair and make up too. There's a section on building up your "basic wardrobe" which i thought was great. There are some loads of lovely photo's of Lauren which are great for outfit inspiration. Overall a great book with some good hints and tips, i'd deffinately reccommend it.
on 4 February 2011
Anybody who likes Lauren or her style will love this book! It's filled with lots of great style and lifestyle tips. And beautiful pictures of clothes and Lauren!