on 19 September 2015
I love Lamaze toys. I had one for my sons pushchair and have bought them for various friends when they've had babies since. The hedgehog is no exception, bright colours, varying textured fabrics, some crackling, some jangling. These toys stimulate all the senses and babies love them, whilst to everyone else they are also super cute. I would highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 11 May 2013
...Which mine does! Huey has a little squeaker in his nose/head area and crinkles all over! attatched to his foot is one of those great teethers lamaze produce and my daughter right now does not let this hedgehog out of her sight! wonderful little companion!
7 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2015
I bought this last year as a Christmas present for my 3 month old. He loved it, it's bright and crinkly and has a squeeky nose. The leaf is a teether and saved our lives on many journeys.
He's fifteen months old now and still loves it, and has worked out how to make the nose squeek by himself. Keeps him entertained when out and about in the pram.
Genuinely one of the best purchases I've ever made.
on 12 August 2016
Love the Lamaze toys bought as gift for baby will suit boy and girl can't wait to give to mum to be sure baby will love it.
Loads of textures for baby to explore and has a teether on.
on 29 November 2013
I'm already a fan of the Lamaze range and I brought the hedgehog purely because of his name (Huey is my children's papas name :-))
My daughter is 3 1/2 months and she can't take her eyes of the colours and loves the feel of all the tags which act as the hedgehogs bristles. I brought it as a Christmas present but I just showed it to her and haven't been able to take it away!
Fantastic item and well worth the money.
on 13 November 2016
Only had him a short while and the stitches around his head are un-doing. Such a shame as lamaze are normally really good.
on 6 October 2015
Beautiful little toy, mummy loved it as much (more so) than the little guy. In fact she went and bought more Lamaze toys for him.
on 27 October 2016
Present for my nephew and he loved it
on 13 July 2015
Bigger than I expected but still good size for my 7m old. quick delivery & brilliant quality just hope it lasts. 5star
on 30 May 2014
it crackles and has lots of bits to play with so it pretty much blew my 3 month old's mind. Job done!
2 people found this helpful