on 17 December 2014
we bought this nice kitten as a present for our friends' daughter
it is very colourful and attracts child's attention
its paws when being touched and compressed by child produce sound (non-electronic) and this also encourages a child to touch the kitten and compare the tactile feelings
we bought several Lamaze toys (for example this one Lamaze My Friend Emily Pendant- Assorted Colors) for a little girl and all of them have good quality
in addition they are washable fine
on 12 February 2013
I bought my son 'Lamaze Mittens the Kitten' for Christmas - along with some other Lamaze toys. (He was 2 months old at the time) Mittens the kitten is by far his favorite out of them all!

It's colourful, It's has different textures and makes a rattle noise. It's also bigger than I expected which is a good thing.
Excellent quality for the cheap price. :)

Anything that makes him smile and laugh is worth 5 stars.
I definitely recommend!!
on 24 June 2014
Stimulates even newborns - my little boy loved to stare at it and grab it. Good quality too especially for price
on 3 January 2013
I first got my son the Lamaze Lion and he loved it so much that a week later he also had Freddie the Firefly, and Mittens the Kitten. All of the toys are bright and colourful and have different textures. My son spends ages playing with them, I hang the toys from his baby gym as well as giving them to him to play with on their own. I would recommend the Lamaze toys to anyone with a young baby.
on 2 July 2014
The Lamaze products always fill up all the expectations.
Good attention to finishing details.
on 8 August 2013
This toy is fantastic and it quickly became one of my son's favourite toys. He is especially fascinated with the three little 'diamonds' on the ring - it is not something seen in many other toys plus the little ring was one of the first things he learned to hold. When he gets bored with the ring he gets to explore the other parts of the toy, which he also enjoys a lot.
on 17 February 2013
I bought this for my 3 week old daughter. She is 6 weeks now and absolutely loves it! I think it's a combination of the big eyes and the rattle and crackle noises that she loves the most. I'd heard great things about the Lamaze toys and it took me a while to decide on which one to buy, but I definitely made the right choice with Mittens. We take it everywhere with us.
on 10 June 2014
I bought this when my baby was one and half month old.. Best purchase i have done for my little one so far..he loves to look at it and now that he os three month old he pulls on it..i take it with me everywhere..i have no idea how i survived without it before.
I say buy buy buy this one.will give you so much peace of mind.
on 21 September 2013
My daughter and her cousin have both loved this toy, they have both enjoyed looking at the eyes and the black and white feet and now they are a little older the teether has come in handy and appeals to both girls more. The cat is a good size compared to other lamaze toys and is well made. It's a favourite in our house :)
on 20 October 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend who had just had a baby. However, as soon as it arrived, my toddler claimed it for his own, so I had to buy an alternative! Great developmental toy for babies and toddlers alike with a few different things to play with.