TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 August 2017
These are marvelous glasses, larger than it seems from the photograph, these will easily hold a bottle of beer, so if you are measuring liquor into them, be carefull. The shape, while curious, is excellent. It fits the hand very comfortably, and the ridges and twists in the glass make them extremely easy to hold and allow a firm grip. This is important for me as my hands do not function as they used to, so ordinary straight glasses can be a bit of a challenge. These are absolutely perfect and I can now comfortably hold a glass again without worrying overly much about it slipping out of my fingers. The glass is high quality, and these have a nice ring when clinked. It may not seem like it from the shape, but they are just as easy to clean as a straight glass. The base is nicely weighted and the size of the glass means it is not easy to knock one over. All in all an excellent drinking glass that is going to get a lot of use.
4 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2017
Wanted some for ages and I am delighted. They are lovely quality, something different to make having a night cap a bit more of an event. I have very poor grip and these glasses have the bonus of being really easy to hold. I am going to get a few more, and would recommend them to anyone that has difficulty gripping smooth glasses.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2017
Beautiful glasses and ideal for a good bourbon and coke. These look beautiful on display and hold more than your average whiskey glass too! Quirky without being tacky I highly recommend these stylish glasses.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2018
Bought as a gift, but came in just protective packaging so you may want to think about how you will present this gift if you are buying it for this purpose. Other than that, I was impressed with the quality and aesthetics.
One person found this helpful
on 25 February 2016
A great present for a whisky drinking brother! The shape of these glasses feel just great in your hand and are really enjoyable to hold. I would fully recommend them for something a bit different. You can see a seem up one side of the glass on each of the two that I received but it is so minor it is not worth worrying about. Great seller and came packaged well in a heavy duty corrugated card box with divider and each wrapped in thick bubble wrap. Would recommend the product and the seller. 5 stars!
on 16 May 2018
These glasses look very different compared to ones zverage glasses. I bought them because they're big and I needed to up my water intake. The picture seems to glorify them - otherwise they're just regular glasses
on 28 November 2017
First of all, I was impressed with the delivery, I paid for standard delivery and they arrived the next morning! They were a lot larger than I thought so not the best for Whiskey but kept them anyway because they’re great for other drinks and feel good to hold too. Love their shape!
One person found this helpful
on 1 October 2017
Partner loved them and they look great
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2016
These are great glasses, they arrived quickly after ordering, they were packaged very well and came in perfect condition. The glass feels really nice and comfortable in my hand, they only thing stopping them from being a 5 star is that the glass feels a little thin, however for the price they are spot on. I would recommend these as a great affordable gift for someone or as a nice addition to the drinks cabinet.
on 13 March 2018
It's a fine glass, although it doesn't really scream "whisky glass" to me, because it's way bigger than I would ever expect a whisky glass to be. I pour a dram into the glass and it looks like a tablespoon.

I like the shaping concept, but I would've loved if there was a way to hold the glass where the bulges in and out would fit well in your hand and there just isn't.