Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£18.04

on 11 August 2010
The book is perfect for users like me, that has never worked with mac OS before. Very clear explanation from basic staff to advanced Mac OS X that a normal user won't probably use. Could be quite heavy sometimes as theres like 700 hundred pages of information, at least well organized in different sections like Iwork, Ilife, troubleshooting, etc....

I would highly recommend this book! =)
on 5 October 2014
He speaks in very clear and simple language, but there is still an assumption that you have some idea of what you are doing. I have only got to the end of the first chapter, and as a person of the 'bus-pass-holder-generation' progress is slow. Never having had ANYTHING to do with Apple computers of any sort this is a strange area to me and I hope that as I go on it will become clearer. Probably great for someone with a bit more computer-savvy than me, who doesn't even know all the terms he uses. Sorry
on 28 July 2014
Well written book for first time users of a Macbook. Written in a language I can understand as everything explained very simply. First time I have ever enjoyed reading a manual type book. Would recommend to anyone who finds setting up confusing.Written with a sense of humour so you can have a laugh as well as learning how to go about getting the most out of your computer.
on 14 January 2013
Had this book for a few weeks now and still haven't mustered up enough enthusiasm to actually get past the introduction. I like the style in which it is written however, there is so much to wade through before you can actually carry out any kind of useful task ... as I say, I haven't got past the introduction yet :? I'm sure it will be great value for money ... eventually.
on 20 January 2015
This was a gift for my son in law and he was really impressed with it.Told me that it covers everything he needed and was most helpful.
on 27 November 2012
Title says it all! Hasn't been too useful so far as I find online advice and tutorials easier to learn from.
on 7 July 2013
AS A BEGINNER AND USELESS AT I.T. THIS IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FOLLOW BUT I WILL STICK WITH IT.