on 20 March 2014
Very good just what I wanted.some questions are hard and need a hint but I did not want it easy
on 27 February 2013
Very obscure clues and answers, Just wanted to kick my shoes off and sit down to a medium type of crossword, some of the clues made me laugh at how DIFFICULT they were!!!!!!!!!
on 7 March 2014
Thought I would be able to enjoy a few moments with a good crossword - wrong !
This is definitely for American geeks - the clues are really difficult and quite frustrating.
Have deleted it !
on 19 May 2014
Found this not very challenging, and some of the clues were repeated in different puzzles. Good for solving with my grandchildren.
on 13 November 2015
I suppose one gets what one pays for but I still feel robbed with this item. First off, there are no instructions so it is all guesswork as to how it works, it seems only to work in portrait mode, for the life of me I cannot see a button that closes the app but the worst thing of all was after using it for less than five minutes it kept shutting down my nice new KF 10HD! No sooner did I switch it on again it switched straight off.....very poor indeed.
on 15 February 2014
If you have a degree in Geography, Maths or Science you'll probably love it.
Obviously put together by a bloke - no food and drink, film, literature, fashion
media, general knowledge................................grrrrrrrrr
on 21 March 2015
This should be classed as a quizword and not a crossword. It is impossible to do without reference books unless you happen to be a walking encyclopaedia. I was very disappointed with it.
VINE VOICEon 6 November 2014
Somewhat slow, but enjoyable. If you don't know an answer, you can always run through the alphabet until you reach the letter required.
on 17 September 2014
Quite difficult puzzles.. Up to now, the majority of clues seem to be geographical. Hope this didn't continue. Still enjoyable to do.
on 1 June 2013
No choice of crosswords and really difficult clues, perhaps I'm just thick! Just not what I was expecting but I'll keep looking.