on 7 June 2015
I've always considered my bath to be a short bath. Naturally then a 'full length' bath mat would cover from from end to end- right? Wrong. It doesn't. It covers the majority of the middle but there's a good 3 inch gap either end. This just annoys me as I wanted a full length bath mat- should've measured it I hear you say! Who measures a bath for a bath mat. So besides that short issue, it arrived well packaged, undamaged and on time, it's thin and dries quickly (hang it up after using so mould doesn't start growing) The plastic suckers aren't the best, the mat often floats while I fill the bath and it takes a lot of convincing to stay put. It is non slip though. It is colourful. It's useful and I feel safe using it with my baby. There are probably other products that could do better than this but I've committed to it now. The knee cushion has become a bath toy.....
on 16 October 2017
Bought on behalf of a friend who is partially sighted and was beginning to slip when getting out of the bath, (she loves a really nice relaxing bath and this was causing her a great deal of distress).
After the first use, she said she was delighted, it worked perfectly, and it certainly must have done the trick because since then, no more mention of showers only.
on 23 January 2015
I bought this mat after my 8 momth old had grown out of her bath support. We didn't get on with a swivel seat as it seemed very insecure and didn't stick to the bath. I wanted a mat that was padded so I could lie my baby down it and one that offered good coverage. This mat offers both. Its padded enough that my baby is happy to lie down on it for a bath. She also sits up on it and doesn't slip. It reaches right to the plug hole.

The suckers on the bottom seem strong and the mat secures to the bath very firmly. It's easy as well to pull it up after the bath and hang it over the edge to dry. I've not had any mould problems at all which sone reviewers identified although it's early days. The fact it's padded may mean it takes longer to dry than standard mats. I would recommend this product to other mums.
on 11 June 2017
This is great a long comfy bathmat with a cushion but there is a little weirdness on the packaging saying it's for bathing 2 toddlers
While this may be a kid free home it's great on adults too
on 3 April 2013
I purchased this item in May 2012 and am just about to throw it out (April 2013). I use it daily.

Good points:
- It's nice and soft for baby to sit on
- Reasonably long but not full bath length
- Kneeling cushion is useful if you need to lean over to help small babies
- Machine washable - stops it from becoming smelly

Bad points:
- It does get mouldy of course (never found a bath mat that doesn't!) - this can be removed by squirting on bleach to the areas affected and leaving for a while - then put it in the washing machine to wash the bleach off well
- To stop it becoming mouldy quickly you have to rinse it and then ring it out well after each use. It then dries overnight if left over the side of the bath and mould takes a lot longer to appear.
- After wringing it out every day for almost a year it has started losing bits of the mat (size of smarties) and we are now concerned this will start to block the bath plughole (and my 18 month old keeps trying to eat them!!) so it's got to go!
on 17 September 2017
Fantastic bath mat. It covers almost all the bottom of the bath, leaving just a few inches near the plug. Much longer than standard. Our toddler seems to find it comfortable enough to lay on and practice his swimming, and it seems to give him enough stability when he's running from one end to the other! The kneeling pad is a nice addition although our bathroom isn't big enough for me to have tested it properly, seems ok though!
on 27 April 2015
Like many other reviewers here it is a happy home for mildew and slime despite regular cleaning with milton solution......really a waster of money- very unhappy. Off to purchase a replacement today.Also the accompanying kneeling mat ( an inflatable air bag inside the same cushioned material) is a complete waste of time. Uncomfortable and it wasn't at all clear when we were purchasing that the kneeling mat/pad was inflated. Ridiculous design.
on 27 April 2017
This was very nice to start with but after just a few months it has started to turn yellow so I am looking for another one.
on 10 January 2017
Love this mat. I have used for over a year (bought about 3 in this time) and never slipped. Feel soft under your feet too. They last about 3 months and then go a bit mouldy. They could probably be cleaned but I'm too lazy! Not a huge price for a new one anyway.
on 1 August 2016
Despite much care, hanging everyday to let it dry out the mat has been completely taken by mold after just 3 months. Let it soak in bleach, it didn't work so going to the bin. Such a waste of what it seemed initially like a great material. I'm keeping the cushion as it helped a lot with my knees.