on 14 September 2012
Product is fine in terms of print quality but after printing 4 brief letters in normal black print mode (not full pages of text either) the ink indicator fell significantly. A cartridge will certainly not print anywhere near 400 pages.
on 7 February 2013
Top quality product, in top-quality packaging. No chance of leakage. Speedy delivery. Competitive prices. Product tells you how many copies you'll get out of each cartridge. I've never bothered to count - but it seems to run out quite quickly. Unlike some printers the Kodak Hero 5.1 won't even let you print if ink is low.
on 3 March 2012
Simple item. Good price. Delivered quickly. No problem.Why say more? That is the essence! The rest is just over the top for such a buy
on 23 November 2015
I wish for a full refund or a replacement please for two black ink cartridges?
I ordered two of these. The colour cartridges work great. But both black cartridges don't work; very annoying when I needed to print off some important documents!
on 7 November 2014
Good price, though not convinced at the lower cost per page that Kodak purport to achieve with its line of printers and inks. I seem to go through these at a high rate .... without doing ANY PRINTING! Time to switch I'm afraid.
on 27 November 2013
I have used this product before, thought I'd found a better deal else where, but I was wrong, not buying the originals
was not good on the pocket. will stick with Kodak, only trouble is, as I read in a reveiew by someone else, they do evaporate if left in the printer. but what do you expect at a cheap price.
on 7 August 2012
AN EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY. WELL PACKAGED AND SPEEDY DELIVERY.AS I HAVE NOT BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT BEFORE I WAS UNSURE WHETHER IT WOULD DO THE JOB BUT THE COLOUR QUALITY IS VERY SHARP AND I WOULD CERTAINLY BUY AGAIN AND FULLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
on 7 May 2012
Very pleased with my Kodak AIO printer, and the Ink cartridges work well and go a long way,printing wise,and Colours are very true to the original.The price for these cartridges are very competative.
on 2 April 2013
This arrived in good time and was perfect for my printer.I chose it because it was a match for my printer.
on 13 October 2014
Very good service & value for original equipment