Customer reviews

100 Multi Coloured Play Balls
Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm|Change

on 22 April 2016
For a start they don't look anything like the ones in the picture. The colours are completely different. They are also of less quality than I expected and are easily burst. They are not 6cm in diameter they are smaller. Very disappointed as I wanted them to add to the ones that my son already had.

I very much doubt that are made by Chad Valley as they don't generally make cheap rubbish.

I can't be bothered with the hassle of arranging a refund as they clearly came from abroad, posted in Germany on the packaging and made in China by the looks of the writing on the packaging.

Pay the extra £5 that some shops want and get good ones first time, waste of money.
on 24 March 2016
Not the ones shown in photo. In fact totally different cheap colours and smaller than most other ballpit balls. And definitely not made by or for Chad Valley, which sucks because that's what reassured me into buying them. Very disappointed.
on 13 September 2017
Fun bag of balls that are strong compared to others as don't get squashed too easily.
So much fun was had with these by our 19 month granddaughter that we seemed to be picking them up off the patio all the time but that was her fun and we loved playing with her. She would place them inside anything that she could find, especially her cosy coupe car trailer.
The more items these can be added to and played with, the more fun can be had.
on 18 May 2016
Need more balls! These balls were a nice addition to a ball pit we got our boy when he was younger. They aren't amazing and some are very thing, almost transparent and ended up folding inwards and being sharp edged lumps of plastic, but, a few out of a hundred isn't that bad really.
on 24 April 2017
NOT as shown in the picture at all, colours very disappointing, I wanted big bold primary colours and got washed out pastels. Balls themselves are OK, slightly smaller than they advertise, but more or less what I expected. Overall, I wouldn't buy again as for me the colours mattered and I feel a little cheated.
on 17 August 2016
These are good play balls for a ball pit. i did find them slightly cheaper at my local Argos, however, these ones do seem a bit brighter in colour than the Arogs ones if that is an issue to you.
on 12 January 2017
Great for what we wanted just didn't eismate how many balls we would need to fill a ball pit but was just enough for fun but more balls needed.

So a pack of this size is great for extra balls but not for a ball pit on their own.
on 24 March 2013
My grandson loved the balls and has had many hours playing with them. He has his favourite colours and it is a good learning curve.
on 8 September 2016
Great value, I ordered 2 all together going to use them tp play an adult version of Hungry Hippos using skate boards
on 16 July 2017
I wanted balls. These are balls. Kids were happy meaning I was too. Buy more then what you think you need. They don't go far.