Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 November 2017
Wore it a few times, on the knee the fabric already peeled off and the layer underneath shows through. Quality is poor. It's got a waist band too and strings to tie up like loose pyjama trousers do, which is a bit strange for a tight fitting pair of pants.... if you tuck the strings in around the waist, they show up, not a great design at all. Would not buy again.
on 19 November 2016
They slit just out of the blue.. Lime not sown properly. Wish I could return them because u have worn them only a few times
on 23 August 2017
Really comfortable would definitely buy again
on 10 November 2017
Good quality fabric. I am a size 12 -14 and bought medium. Very comfortable fit and wash well. Would purchase again.
on 10 November 2013
I love these! They fit pretty well, i am 5' 7" and the legs are a bit long on the Large size, but for the price and quality i am in now way complaining! They came promptly after ordering, no complaints.
on 11 March 2014
Very comfortable and flattering running tights. Really nice fit...will have to see how the zippers work out under duress but so far so good.
on 2 March 2017
Good
on 5 June 2017
Excellent for.
on 5 January 2015
Very good tights.

I'm 5'11 and size 6-8 (UK). I fit very easily into it and I believe that it could even fit a size 10.

Because of my height, it's not as long for me as it is on the photo. So for anyone who is 5'5 and size 8-10, these pants would probably look just like they do on the photo. For someone taller, the pants end about 5 inch above the ankle.

These leggings look very professional though. Absolutely no see through, no matter how much they get stretched. They have very dense material, not like a usual leggings.

I'd buy it again. It's a high quality leggings.
on 26 February 2016
Really impressed with these. Based on other reviews I ordered a medium; I'm a size 12/14. When they arrived they did look smaller than my other running tights however they fit perfect. Nice and comfortable and didn't move whilst running. They also feel fantastic and are quite flattering. I ordered them with the marching t-shirt and I've since ordered another set.