Colour Name: green|Change

on 12 December 2012
I recently bought this as a present for my son for xmas. I got it the next day and i was very impressed with the box and packaging. I decided to have a good play with it to see what it can and can't do.....

I was very impressed with what was already installed on it, the speed was adequate and set out like a tablet. (easy for my son to use). I noticed angry birds on it and thaought he will love this. I played some music while doing other things on it and it didnt have any problems.

It a brilliant little netbook, if your expecting everything that you would get on a laptop then forget it! This is fantastic for kids and they can do their homework on it and transfer it to the main computer. I had so much fun using it.
I want one for my handbag!!!

I think this is a fantastic first Netbook/laptop
22 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2012
This mini netbook is very good and the battery life last longer. For the price it is very good. It is only good for secondary laptop not the main one. It would be ideal to use if you are travelling around and don't want to take your laptop.
It is quick to start up and it supports some USB dongles so you can use 3G on this laptop. There are two market app on this netbook but one of them is not offical. I would recommended you to google "Google play apk" because this is the offical and new app market by Google. This netbook comes with android 2.3 which is good for me to use but for new user it might take a while to learn new OS.
66 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2015
Couldn't connect to the wireless network. Even though the network was available. The netbook doesn't seem to pick up the correct network ID. Very dissatisfied as I really need the Internet to do my work.
on 12 October 2015
I recently bought this to replace a laptop to which I had broken upon receiving the box I was impressed by it. I did not mind its small size at all, however it was hard to work it. Within a few days I went to go charge it only to find that the charging port had broke, I am rather dissatisfied with this purchase.
on 16 January 2012
we bought this for our 10 year old for christmas, it fine for her needs but might be a bit limiting for more adventurous users.
on 14 April 2015
Load of rubbish doesn't connect to internet, seller doesn't respond to any emails
on 3 May 2015
Bought for Christmas this year so it's gonna be hidden for a while, but have looked at it and checked it out and it's a brilliant buy for kids! Or as a secondary travel item, gonna order another this week, very happy xx
on 3 January 2016
Our 8year old grand-daughter was totally over the moon with her little laptop. more so as it was pink!! It is fantastic for what she will use it for homework and games so it was the greatest present she has had!! Nice and compact and fantastic price. Many thanks.
on 6 September 2015
Arrived on time and very well packaged. It's just like an android phone only built into a very small laptop. Was very happy with it only problem is the battery doesn't last very long. If using to write a lot it would be better to plug a big keyboard into it as the buttons are fiddley.
on 4 October 2014
I bought this thinking it would be good, SADLY NO, the delete key was upside down and it didn't come on properly, I was stuck looking at the jellybean android logo, I contacted this seller who said they would help me BUT i never heard back from them, I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE NOT USING THIS SELLER,