on 15 April 2013
My children were so happy when I got these, so a great hit in our house. Perfect for any jake and the neverland pirate fan. The only thing I can say as a negative is that to buy izzy and cubby you have to buy another jake, hence we now have 3 jakes.
on 5 August 2013
Products exactly as described, would always order things like this here as cheaper than high street with no differences whatsoever. Arrived in time despite being near to Xmas
on 4 June 2013
This figure set is exactly as described and the scale matches the Bucky pirate ship and the other toys, but is expensive at nearly £20 (including postage) for three small figures.
on 29 January 2013
This product is great fun for Jake fans, my son loves him and has the ship Bucky this is the perfect partner for the ship as it completes the set, plus you have a spare Jake in case one gets lost which I know happens in my house!!!
on 5 January 2013
Too expensive for what they are - plastic figures. But my daughter loves this programme and so they get 4 stars. I bought them to add to the Bucky bath toy and she loves interacting the figures into games in the bath.
on 12 June 2014
They arrived earlier than expected and were well packaged. My Granddaughter loves playing with them but I used them first as figures on her birthday cake......looked stunning!!
on 18 December 2012
These were bought for my grandsons birthday as he likes anything to do with pirates and Captain Hook. These are well made.
on 3 January 2014
Izzy and Cubby were top of my sons Christmas list, So I now have a very happy little 5 year old boy.
on 20 September 2014
They are cute and as described. My son loves to play with them along with Jake's Bucky ship.
on 25 October 2015
Great, Santa will be delivering them at Christmas!!

See one answered question