Size: Small|Colour: Black/Purple|Change

on 2 March 2017
Good
on 10 November 2015
I love this top im a size 14 and ordered a large as I dont like clingy and its perfect, , I use it for spinning classes and dont feel hot in it despite having a higher neckline it fact it feels so breathable if thats the right word to use,, I wash it and find it dries so quickly,, yep love it love it love it,,, I also find it looks very flattering on
on 26 February 2016
This top is perfect, I also bought the tights. Great fit. I'm a 12/14 (34E) so bought a large which is perfect for me. I like the fact that it is slightly longer than my other running tops. So pleased with it that I've bought another set.
on 27 August 2014
I am a size 10/38 and I got the Medium, nice fit, good quality,
on 16 June 2013
Great top to wear while exercising which I do, no more sweaty bit as this top is quick drying so no wet patches, it also keeps you cool
on 9 April 2015
good quality and good fit, I always order a size bigger than I am as I hate things to tight. Ordered a 16 and it was perfect.
on 18 April 2014
Great lightweight top for slightly warmer days at this time of year.
Comfortable fit and true to size. Will buy another.
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
This garment is clearly made by people who have considered athletic performers at all levels. It is ultra light, extremely comfortable and does a fantastic job at keeping the perspiration to a minimum while running or cycling. My daughter, who has used it during dance training, has found it extremely comfortable and effective. I would happily buy another one and can whole heartedly recommend it.
on 30 January 2017
good quality and smart looking. just that shoulders are pointy but should wear in. ordered a size up and it gives some room.
VINE VOICEon 4 March 2014
Size: X-Small|Colour: Black/Purple|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a fitted ultra sport ladies top, ideal for outdoor and indoor exercise.

The material is very soft and luxurious to wear, easy to move in and keeps you cool during your workouts. The top is longer at the back to avoid having to worry about it riding up your back, when you are bending over or doing floor work.

The non see through meshing under the arms and down the sides of the top, allows your body to breath during your workouts, to avoid sweating into the top. The top also looks smart and professional.

I really like this top and enjoy feeling good during my workout.

See one answered question