Customer reviews

Size: X-Large|Colour: Black - Schwarz/Dubarry|Change

on 25 February 2015
This is the second pair iv bought after a year of wash and wear five times a week every week. Never put in tumble or on radiators as this will help remove the logos on the pants apart from that they are durable, stylish, worth the money and so very comfortable.
on 18 August 2017
Good quality, wash really well and a decent fit. I have washed them so many times I thought they would fall to pieces by now, but no, really excellent quality. They roll up tiny to carry around and dry really quickly. The legs dont roll up either. Very happy to recommend.
on 22 May 2017
The fit and quality are very good for the price, I'm very happy with them. They wash really well and look good on. I would buy these again, and would recommend.
on 15 April 2017
I have just run 5k in these and they were fine. Suitable for warmer weather. My legs were chilly after the run (due to British changing weather! Warm when I left windy by the time I came home!) I like thee feel and fit of these.
on 14 August 2017
Much too big had to return
on 25 May 2017
Very comfy and flexible.
on 12 September 2017
Perfect for running. I now have 2 pairs !
on 4 February 2015
good running trousers. me being small the fit perfect
on 28 February 2015
Good for purpose.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 July 2013
the ultrasport women's quick dry running capri pants are the perfect product. Functional, stylish, most comfortable to wear.
I would recommend this product to everyone great quality.