on 1 March 2017
These shorts fit nicely and are very comfortable, I bought a large as I'm a size 14. I wear these for running and the legs don't ride up at all, which is exactly what I wanted. So many shorts are way too short and ride up when running, this can be uncomfortable and isn't particularly flattering either! I'm in my late 30's and don't really want to be showing the very tops of my legs. I highly recommend these for running and they would be great for cycling too. Hope this helps.
on 24 July 2017
Love these shorts, they stay in place when I am running or spinning, do not ride up the legs at all, and the material feels really nice and dries quickly. Zip pocket at the back which is deeper than normal so much more useful. I am 5'3" and have a 30-31 inch waist. The small fits perfectly on the legs and hips and also the waist, but I do not need to use the tie provided round the waist and I have removed it (it was a very thick rope as well, a bit cumbersome), so if your waist is much bigger you may want to go to a medium.

Definitely recommend them and I have now purchased 2 pairs.
on 3 March 2017
Very good product - I'll be ordering another pair of these as I've been unable to find similar product in either style or quality in the high street stores. Perfect for a middle aged female runner!
on 3 June 2017
Great fit, doesn't move up your legs while you're running. It takes a bit getting used to the rubber rims that keep the shorts in place though. But still I'm happy to have found a pair of running shorts that are not "hot pants". Since not all of us are blessed (?) with a thigh gap, this is great to keep your thighs from chafing :-)
2nd pair love them. I'm a 14 and large are good- not too tight fitting. I was worried about the anti slip material on the legs as I tend to get irritated by a lot of materials but it is perfect.
on 11 May 2015
I love these shorts, they are great for running, they support me and don't move when I train due to the elastic at the end of the legs, they feel great on nice and silky soft with no rough seams to rub you, they have a good sized key pocket on the rear of the waist. I bought xl as my dress size is 18 and they fit really well, I do wear a thong with these as they are quite tight fitting and I hate VPL! Overall a good buy and I will be buying more.
on 20 August 2017
I ordered XL and I am a size 20 and they fit really well. They don't ride up when I am running, like some of the others I have tried. I even did 10 miles on a wet day and they were perfect. The pocket at the back is a great size too, larger than I would normally expect on shorts or capris. Could fit keys, gel and tissues in there. Would definitely recommend them.
on 22 April 2018
Love these shorts - perfect for running. The rubber just inside the hem of the legs stops them riding up your thighs when running. I'm a size 16 and bought an XL which fits well with no need to tighten the inner drawstring. The zip pocket is large enough for keys and some cash/card.
on 13 March 2018
I'm a size 10 and the small shorts fit very well. The legs don't ride up because of the interior elastic band around the hem, so they are great for running. I removed the tie around the waist as the shorts stayed up without it - the tie came out very easily.
on 17 August 2017
These shorts are just what I need for running. They are incredibly lightweight and perfect for keeping cool in the summer months. The rubber lining in the bottom of the legs ensures they remain in place and I haven't experienced any riding up when running.