Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 18 March 2014
My two year old son loves timmy and this was a lifesaver whilst we were waiting for our digital tv services to be set up in our new home!
on 10 March 2012
I got this for my little granddaaughter - she loves Timmy and Shaun the Sheep. Both are lovely for little ones, (and Oldies too).Keeps them amused for ages. Very funny.
on 18 June 2013
Arrived early well packaged and works well i have enjoyed watching it with my year old granddaughter, who is glued to the TV when it is on.
on 21 March 2012
My two year old twins love Timmy Time, so this was a fab purchase..... keeps them occupied for ages and a happy mummy!
on 7 January 2016
Excellent toddler cure from Nick Park's wonderful cartoons.
on 28 February 2012
My child is almost three years old and still enjoys watching Timmy several times. He was amazed with being a doctor, too much fun he also tried to mimic it.
on 27 May 2015
grand kids love it well pleased
on 13 March 2015