Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 June 2016
Absolutely Fantastic. Just sad that the series had to end so abruptly (R.I.P Elisabeth Sladen). From what I have read, the series 5 finale would have been great with the return of the trickster, Jo Jones & her Grandson, even Ace(Dorothy). Sadly we'll never get to see such an episode. Overall this boxset is fantastic, from what I gather all of the discs are simply the discs from the separate series releases. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the packaging. I prefer the plastic DVD cases (separate or all in one huge case) but I guess this will have to do.
on 3 September 2017
My 11 year old son and I love Dr Who and this spin off with Sarah Jane Smith is very good, although for slightly younger children. The stories are good as are the aliens but it is so obviously made on a much smaller budget. Good fun though. Shame Elisabeth is no longer with us, I always like her in the earlier Dr Who.
on 29 August 2017
I remember being a young boy when this started -10 years ago! So when I brought it and rewatched it the childhood memories of a 13 year old boy came back and boy is it as good as ever! Such a shame it had to end.
on 22 August 2017
Been waiting a long tome for this box set to be released. Enjoyed the series greatly
on 24 August 2017
A great series for all the family to watch
on 11 May 2017
Much more like the old Doctor Who than the reboot and in my opinion more family friendly. I remember Sarah Jane fondly from my own childhood which is why I bought this series. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 9 April 2017
Arrived on time and if you enjoyed watching the series on tv then this is just the ticket! It's just a shame that there can't be anymore.
on 19 March 2017
Wonderful stores. Sad they came to an end.
on 27 July 2017
I love this I used to watch it when I was young worth buying
on 30 July 2013