on 30 May 2013
Easier to stick the plastic round the card with hand than machine, it's. mystery to us how that is supposed to work! Even still daughter loves playing with it, just wish refills were slightly cheaper.
on 28 April 2013
My niece really wanted Cool Cardz as it is constantly advertised on TV. The product is made of cheap plastic, the rollers do not roll the laminate sheet to seal the card (we just did this by hand instead.) Money would be better spent buying some nice card, fancy stickers and little stamp sets.
on 28 June 2013
This was great fun for the girls to use and get creative. I heard they adored their birthday gifts this year.
on 2 July 2012
Bought this for my friends little girl as a 5th birthday present! Would really recommend! My daughter also has one and loves making cool cardz for anyone and everyone!! There's something for all different types of children, stamps, stickers and colourful pens for writing and drawing! You will need to buy refills though!
on 31 December 2012
This product was bought as a present and the recipient a 7 yr old loved it when she eventually received it. The item was ordered on 29 November for a birthday on 9 December with a delivery date estimated for 6-10 December. The item arrived on 14 December which was not very good as a present I had ordered on 10 December for her Christmas present had arrived before her birthday present. I gave the product a four star rating as it was good value for money and it did what it said with regards to card making if the delivery had been up to standard it would have had a five star rating.
on 16 August 2014
This a good product,which contains everything to get you started but the refills are almost as expensive as the studio itself!
on 12 May 2014
I was looking for some refills for my daughter's Hello Kitty Cool Cards. After reading other comments I agreed the Cool Cardz Design Studio is better value for money. My 9 yo daugther thinks she is too old for Hello Kitty stuff and was very happy with the new design for her laminated cards. She also laminated a couple of cards for me, so we are both very happy.
on 28 April 2014
I bought this as I knew that my Granddaughter fancied one for her birthday. She absolutely loves it and it's good to see that refills are available. My only criticism is that she finds it difficult to hold the card flat whilst moving the laminating handle..little fingers required a bit of adult help. Hence only four stars, other than that..a great product.
on 20 November 2014
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for last year and the girls have loved it. Thank you.
on 21 September 2014
Gift, was really thrilled with this and can send messages and cards to all her friends.