on 8 December 2014
In short, there have clearly been several modifications to the design of this piece of work out equipment. There is another cross bar thing with foam paddin allowing for more positions for your legs & there are simple hand grips to do raised push ups. There is also the addition of two metal hoops to affix resistance bands to, the said resistance bands & two rests for dumbells underneath so you get quite a bit more than you expect if just going by the picture.
Ignore the review by the person who said they must have received one that had been returned because the backrest was already assembled. The back rest is fixed to the main beam whilst still in it's protective plastic wrapping. You can either just pull it of or do as I did & dismantle first to fully remove the plastic before proceeding to assemble the whole thing.
Very pleased & do recommend if thinking of buying
on 17 May 2017
I'm very happy with this. I wanted a bench to use for sit-ups at home, and it's cheap but sturdy. Easy to assemble (though the "instructions" are an awful diagram - no help at all) , in fact it's virtually all pre-assembled in the box. It can be adjusted so the level of incline is higher/lower. I'm six foot one in height and fit on it fine. I think you'd have to be really overweight for it to be a problem in terms of its size.
on 19 October 2013
Just what I needed and works enough even if you are tall (6'3'').
Take it nice and slow to start off or you will be sorry ;-)
on 2 February 2017
Arrived partially assembled so only a few pieces to put together. It seems well made. If I had any criticism at all it would be that the bench could be a few centimetres wider, but that's possibly a reflection on me rather than the bench! Very good value.
on 6 March 2013
Given 5 starts because as stated it suits me. I'm 5'4" I'm not so sure how anyone much taller would cope with the bench. Having said that everything else is great, I can exercise without problem using this and infact feel it has helped very much toward my fitness routine.
on 24 March 2017
This is my honest review,
The item comes with awful instructions, only one picture which you have to guess where everything goes.
Also materials are bad,
on 4 January 2018
It was already to use when i got it, seems good so far.
on 7 April 2014
Great product. Easy to assemble (takes around 10 minutes, not even that)

Good support, can be used for weight training also, easy to fold away and store when not in use. Excellent deal considering the price.

Highly recommended.
on 14 November 2017
Average.
on 25 February 2015
Nice fast delivery.
Put together in a few minutes with just a couple of glances at the instructions & it feels tough, secure & up to the job.
As for the size, I'm 6 foot 2 & it's a good size for me.