on 20 August 2016
I absolutely loved this book. We felt we needed to reinvent our business model and wanted to create an agency that focused on business development and opportunity creation for clients rather than the standard set of services, and this book found me at exactly the right time. There are some great concepts and insights in this book, but the elements I found most valuable were the practical "how to" components that provided detailed insight into implementation of the concepts and insights. I took this book on annual leave and came back super inspired. Have just ordered The Performance Blueprint by the same author and I guess that's the best 'review' I can give for this book.
on 26 April 2013
I ordered this book after a mention it received in one of the many fantastic HubSpot resources, I was immediately taken aback by Paul Roetzer's approach to building a modern and successful agency. The detail he went into, the rationale behind his thinking made perfect sense to me, in fact it resonated so much, that I am currently in the process of shifting my agency from a traditional marketing agency to a tech driven agency.

I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
on 27 August 2012
This handbook contains some great ideas that a marketing agency should be considering in order to keep up with the rapid changes in digital marketing. The industry is moving so quickly that unless your agency is embracing the changes in social media and digital marketing you will be left behind. You will have heard of inbound marketing this handbook explains how to implement it in your agency.
on 4 August 2014
This book provides valuable guidance on how to build the newest kind of agency with practical examples and highly useful references.
on 10 December 2012
A good concept well articulated and in my opinion absolutely spot on. Lost a bit in the middle for me.