on 6 December 2013
Works ok at first. It cut out every now and then.

NOW however it just doesn't work anymore. It turns on for less than a second before it switches itself off.
on 13 March 2012
Item was received on time, and as described. I have used it with a jailbroken iPad without any faults and the mouse is light, responsive and very easy to connect - overall a very good product.
on 17 January 2012
A basic, cheap and effective mouse, although it took a few minutes to pair it with my macbook. It is a cheap looking plasticky piece of kit, and nothing like an apple mouse when seen close up. After initial problems it now pairs pretty instantly o turning on, works well on most surfaces, so would recommend if function rather than beauty is your thing.
on 20 March 2012
The mouse works fine but there were no batteries included although it says here that there are, also the mouse takes 1 x aa battery not 2 x aaa batteries. The battery only just fits in and its impossble to put the battery cover on when the battery is in.
on 15 April 2013
Looks beautiful on my table but not comfortable for a daily use. If you work with mouse every day then i would not recommend it
on 5 December 2013
This Bluetooth laser mouse is the best I have ever purchased. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to buy a wireless mouse
on 20 March 2013
If you are looking for a Bluetooth mouse don't buy this because it's not Bluetooth it's just wireless. So it's falsely named.
on 2 June 2014
I got this mouse as a an alternative to my "Trust" mini mouse. Overall fine, just the buttons are a bit sticky.
on 20 February 2012
Did'nt read the spec in full detail. Ordered it. Looks very nice but then I realised I don't have bluetooth in my laptop. Someone shoot me.
on 27 October 2012
I wish I had sent it back... Set up is easy even though almost no instruction is given. It took it a while for my mac to accept it but eventually it started working. It goes to sleep after a few minutes of not using it and I have to press all buttons on it to bring it back to life (again - no instruction saying what to do). Shape is nice but the plastic looks and feels very cheap. the meenee logo printed onto the plastic makes it look even cheaper (and no - you can't scratch or wipe it off with anything). But it does work and it is very light in weight.

See one answered question