2,232
Size: 8.5 UK|Colour: Bright Green/Black|Change
Price:£12.09 - £80.74

on 6 March 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're £10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2012
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
on 11 November 2013
Purchased for my daughter who is really not a pink person, but she adores these shoes and everything about them including the neon pink colour. They are comfortable to wear and fit perfectly. Shipped quickly too. Pleased with purchase.
on 30 June 2015
The shoes themselves are very nice, they're a good colour and they fit great. However, when I received them both shoes were filled with what I can only assume was some sort of animal hair, lots of black and white hairs were in the shoes and in the box. I ended up just vacuuming out the shoes because I was otherwise happy with the product, but I was definitely a little miffed about finding hair in my supposedly new shoes.
review image review image
on 10 April 2015
I usally buy a 4 in vans but I'm usally a size 5/6 in trainers and pumps and a 4 in converse so I decided to buy a size 4 , they are tight but once they've been worked in they should fit perfectly like my other vans in size 4
review image
on 23 November 2011
I bought these in Black. Mine arrived in the estimated delivery day, which is cool. I was expecting them to come a few days late.
The pair that was sent to me was not the same as the one shown in the picture. The differences I found so far were the holes to the laces. The original Vans have 5 holes on each side and the pair I received has only 4 holes. The other difference is the logo printed in the inner sole. It's upside down. I mean, it's ok, nobody sees it.
In my original review, I said that the vans I received were fake and I must say that's not true... These are original vans
review image review image
on 24 July 2013
This is my 5th pair of Vans Authentic trainers over the past couple of years. Needless to say they are extremely comfortable and good value for money. As a 43 year old father, wearing them also keeps me down with the kids. I am, as they say, a swag dad. I've also been told by my teenage daughter they look reem which I will take as a compliment for now.

Got the latest pair for £28.80 which was a bargain.

Great shoes.
on 14 May 2016
As with my other Vans that I've bought from this site recently, these are great! They may look like 'ordinary' plimsolls in the photo but they're VERY substantial and sturdy, the rubber edging is nice and deep, the insole is quite padded and the soles are nice and rubbery so there's no slipping around in them! Like the rest of my Vans, they're super comfortable and the fit and sizing is perfect. The colour of mine are like a mid denim blue, which I really like, although they're described on here as Navy but they didn't look navy to me in the photo anyway and I'm happy that they're a lighter, more denim'ish blue! The only slight 'niggle' with mine, if I can call it that, is that the laces are regular laces, not speed laces as described, but I'm a big girl and perfectly capable of tying my own shoe laces so that's no biggie! I got these at a great price but they're well worth paying more than that ! !
on 14 July 2013
i bought that size 5 which was just a bit big for my feet so I would reckon maybe going half a size smaller than you usually are or just wearing extra socks. Box was slightly battered, but I think that was more from the delivery. Great price and delivered within a couple of days.
on 31 January 2016
Bought these as a change from my usual converse, Somehow worn a toe hole in both shoes, good thick sole so shouldnt wear out too soon other than that,
Ever so slightly too large so I double up on socks (could be why ive worn a hole in the toe) might be because I have narrow feet and these are unisex rather than womens.
Will probably go back to converse after these