on 27 October 2016
Slighty tight when i first wore them but they've seemed to stretch and they now fit perfectly. Overall very happy with my vans thank youu :)
review image
on 14 October 2016
Over the moon at the price I got them for. I'm really pleased. I had my last pair for 3 years, I hope this pair lasts the same amount of time!

The vans shoe does tend to rub the back of my heel, but I always put heel guards in now which are gel to protect it. It also stops the shoe from slipping/slopping off your foot. Well worth the money, such a versatile shoe
on 17 May 2016
My son loves these shoes. We thought they were very well made but after just 3 times of wear the foot bed.. which we thought was very comfortable and well made has disintergrated! So we have to package up and return and start again.

Why cant we get good quality shoes for boys that last?
on 7 August 2017
I'd really like to leave a good review since these are comfy and a cool, classic design. However, the soles cracked after a month of moderate use and after three months the fabric tore at the joint with the sole. I literally can't remember any shoes I've had in my life to be less durable. I suspect it must be some sort of an anomaly or a product that spent on a shelf a really long time and thus sole rubber became brittle but I'm not sure if I'll risk buying another Vans anytime soon.
on 16 December 2014
My packaged arrived a day before it was estimated to arrive which is always worth an extra star in my opinion.

The box it came in was slightly damaged on each of the four corners, I suspect this is down to couriers (Royal Mail) but you can never be sure.

It was intended as an Xmas present so the box it arrived in did not suffice as it looked like i'd bought a second hand pair of vans, luckily for myself i had a near mint Vans box from a previous shop so I've used that.

In regards to the shoe itself, It's good quality and from what i can tell authentic - Just as expected, I think for what i paid it was well worth ordering.

I know when you order clothes off the internet you don't get the feel & look before you buy aspect like you would at the shops, I will say if you've bought vans before you know what to expect and can purchase with confidence.

Four stars as the box itself was damaged.
on 31 January 2015
I ordered these using my card and was expecting them to come 3 days later on a friday but i typed in the wrong details by accident, canceled my order and had to order again on the friday (yesterday) they were due to come on monday, however i am extremely pleased as they came today- next day delivery! I was kinda expecting them to be a little dodgy as they were ONLY £32 but i opened the parcel and i must say absolute amazing, exactly how they are advertised! I am extremely pleased, no exaggeration! I will 100% buy again! Thank you!!
on 18 May 2016
I was told by one of my friends that I should get a pair of vans and after a while of debating I finally decided to go ahead and get them. I really like these shoes, they are very nice. I purchased the all black version and they go well with a lot of other clothes that I have. They fit well and are decently comfy. The simple,classic style is good because they don't go out of style like other shoes do. The price is really good as a few of shoes that I have purchased in the past have been pretty expensive but these are just the right price for me. Definitely would recommend this to someone who likes simple shoes that are fashionable and pretty cheap.
on 23 June 2016
i love the versatility of these trainers (can be worn with almost any outfit). If you are a woman I would recommend buying them in half a size down, as I am usually a size 7 but a size 6.5 in these is a better fit (probably due to them being unisex trainers). I loved them so much I got them in both grey and black, although the grey is definitely my favourite.
on 12 March 2017
Appear very well made...perfect fit...substantial sole...very smart...wider and better fit than converse which are too narrow
on 5 January 2016
I have had one pair of Vans shoes in the past, and they lasted quite well, however, the price was around £50 which was overpriced for the shoes.

Finding these shoes on Amazon for just £24.99, I thought, "Wow!" as this is a really great price for this designer-label.

The shoes came promptly with two other items I had ordered in the same box and they are very stylish and for £25 I think they are a great buy.

The black monochromatic design goes well with any look at these are a classic pair of shoes that just match with most looks.

Definitely worth your money.