Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 29 May 2017
These are great! They made my belly flatter and I really felt they were cleansing my insides. Will buy again.
on 27 June 2017
Excellent product works wonders within 2 days
on 6 June 2013
The description of this product said it was gentle. It was far too gentle all it did was give me wind.
on 17 January 2014
Very helpful product as I suffer from IBS, I find when I use these I am much less gassy...very pleased with product, I am on second packet now and will definately be buying again :)
on 10 June 2015
Very pleased with this, as I suffer from ibs it has helped with the constant bloating...I know longer look 6 months pregnant! Haha
on 11 October 2013
bought ketones and green tea capsules as well as colon cleanse. this is the second lot. really like them and they help me lose weight fast!
on 18 July 2017
Absolute rubbish had to take maximum dose of 4 and did nothing what a waste of money
on 26 September 2012
I find this product great. It is gentle but effective, without being purgative. Take at night as recommended, works brilliantly with no bloating or discomfort. I would recommend this product.
on 24 September 2013
these used with raspberry ketons work well if you know how to diet the right way then these are well suited. I am very impressed with them.
on 22 October 2013
definitely would recommend this product,gentle cleansing action not harsh and easy to swallow taste was palatable. no side effects either