Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 November 2014
All of the stars dammit that's how many funky Latin rhythm strata I will give this purchase!! More popular Latin times than you can shake a stick at. You will recognise more than you think. Not so many are totally ' workout' right enough. Think more Mexican restaurant background musak and you're there!!
on 22 March 2013
I love this CD, I love the music choices and variations with the rhymths etc - the latin part of it is perfect!
However I purchased this under the impression it was 'workout' music, and that is not quite the case. You cannot play the cd straight through, it's not mixed to actually use in a workout class.
on 12 June 2013
I was very disappointed with Disc 1 I listened to it in the car on a long journey and it was so irritating each song seemed to go into each other and virtually the same tune, I'm not so sure what you would work out too unless it was very slow paced !! Disc2 did improve !! But I would not recommend it !
on 27 June 2016
Latin Dance, I don't think so. What a load of rubbish. Don't bother to buy it if you are thinking you are getting Latin music. Marc Anthony is Latino music. I am not happy with this double CD.
on 12 May 2013
Brilliant! Apart from being a workout CD, I actually need it for a summer party and it is going to be perfect....IF the sun shines!
on 2 August 2014
It is ok
Some of the songs are not latin
on 13 April 2015
good workout cd, pleased with it
on 20 February 2016