Price:£13.99+ Free shipping

on 20 November 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old niece and she loves it,its fantastic value for money and is good quality the item also arrived early.
on 14 June 2016
Jacket was great, but the stethoscope that comes with is rubbish, and kept coming apart. Ended up in bin. Luckily we had bought a doctor's bag which came with another stethoscope, which was fine.
on 8 January 2014
Tabitha wore it all Christmas day. Guests were laid out on the settee and examined to see the damage the Christmas pudding had done. All very convincing. The problems of the NHS are nearly over.
on 13 October 2014
Outfit arrived on time, excellent quality and the stethoscope is a hit. Its a bit short, but my son is quite tall for a 3 year old. Has so far withstood usual wear and tear.
on 14 January 2014
very pleased with the doctors outfit, that I bought for my grandson. very well made, excellent delivery service ,Shall definitely shop here again, good fit, thank you Joy
on 20 December 2012
Item required arrived more or less on time, although slower than I had expected (Christmas deliveries, perhaps) and is exactly as it looks on the photo. Very pleased.
on 28 March 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old grand daughter and it is a good roomy fit, so should last her at least a year.. Nice quality
on 13 December 2013
I dont like the way its stuffed in the envelope, I had to wrap it in tissue paper first before christamas paper, should be wrapped, but otherwise ok.
on 19 December 2013
this was a hit at a dress up kids party. Good value for money and good quality "coat". The face mask and stethoscope were brilliant too.
on 20 March 2014
my child loves it, its good quality material, and great for your childs imagination, "doctor, can you help me", i have to be patient