on 14 August 2014
After buying a Thrustmaster wheel and pedals for iRacing.com I went with this product as it had good reviews and it looked pretty sturdy.

After unpacking the stand it's pretty easy to assemble as there are only 3 main parts to the stand, the base, the shelf that you actually attach the wheel to and the column that's attached to the base and the shelf, the rest is mostly screws for attaching the different parts. Allen keys are supplied to help with assembly.

Within about 10 minutes or so I had it built and then it was just a matter of adjusting the height and the tilt to my liking. The build quality is great, the main parts are all metal and the shelves where the pedals and steering wheel attach are wood. It's a very sturdy unit, the only thing I will say is that it does slide about a little when I'm using it (mostly when i'm accelerating it will move forward a fraction, not a big issue but during a long race it is noticeable and I have to pull the steering wheel towards me to get it back in place) as the 2 plastic feet on the unit don`t grip on my wooden floor, so it looks like I will have to buy a rubber mat of some sort to stop it sliding forward.

When you are finished using the stand just undo 1 screw and it folds up pretty flat so you can store it away without it taking up to much room. I've only had the stand a few days but it has had a lot of use on iRacing and I'm very happy with it. I would recommend this stand to anyone as it's great for the price and does the job really well.
on 6 August 2017
Bought this to compliment my Logitech Force GT wheel, clamping it on my desk did not feel comfortable with the positioning of the pedals or the height of the wheel. Topped with my desk shaking whenever I wrestled with the wheels feedback, that I did not like.

This stand was not difficult to put together and now I have my wheel and pedals set up on it. It allowed me to set the angle of the wheel and adjust for distance of the pedals. I was unsure about how the pedals would stay since the little piece of metal that can screw on did not seem to compensate for my pedals, making them wobble and slide. So just placed the pedals on the unit itself without clamping, and I am pleasantly surprised at how well the pedals stay in place.

The steering mount allows for some adjustments for height, angle and with a combination of the three adjustable points I can set the distance from the pedals, the wheel holds in place really well on the mount with no sliding around. Something I did note though is that the arm for the mount has a little jiggling while using my wheel, this comes at no surprise really considering it is basically a single cuboid pole holding it (or two if you consider the joint that allows you to extend the arm), but I am pelased to say that this really is not a problem. The jiggle is not big, infact while driving it does not impair me at all.

I also appreciate how I can keep my wheel and pedals on the unit and just move the whole thing when I do or do not want to use it with no need to pack stuff away or reset.

When I compare the price of this to other steering mounts I really do feel I got value for money, it is secure, does exactly what it is supposed to and my driving position feels much more natural and comfortable than having my wheel mounted on my desk. Very happy.
on 15 February 2017
Very good product only took a day after they posted it. but was waiting over two weeks for them to post it easy to build
on 7 June 2017
Sturdy frame, but the pivot bolt fixing at base should be an adjusting pull spring type as it's an effort to random change for other users, alignment was out, so had difficulty in getting this fixed correctly.
on 22 July 2017
Build quality was good, particularly considering the price, but there was no way to secure the foot pedal unit (for T300 RS) so it slid around all over the place.
on 28 May 2015
Mine broke at the welded joint after 10mins use, the whole stand felt cheap and poorly made. Spend the extra few quid on the wheel stand pro you wont regret it.
on 31 May 2017
The one I received was pretty badly made. I had to spend time fixing it so the parts fitted together. That meant 45 mins filing the metal down. The welds are not the best either. It's ok but is way to expensive for the quality of product you get.
on 19 March 2017
Doesn't hold securely the pedal box for thrustmaster ferrari 458 Italia. I made a template for the pedal box drilled holes into the base and bolted it down
on 13 May 2017
For the price its fine
on 13 May 2017
For the price, a good piece of kit. Adjustment a bit fiddly and stability needs to be strengthened. But overall I'm happy.