on 16 December 2011
Can't say much. They're shoelaces. They were the right colour and right length and they seem strong enough. I would buy them again.
on 4 November 2013
I bought the 100cm brown laces for my Timberland shoes as a replacement for their (terrible) original laces. For the price I wasn't expecting much better, but I was pleasantly surprised. They look good and were plenty long enough, and look high enough quality to last at least a little while, but I will hold judgement on that for now.

My shoes have 5 eyelets and the 100cm laces were long enough for a double bow with very little excess.
on 7 June 2012
Laces broke after about 2 weeks. They sent a free spare pair of laces with the ones I ordered, but these were a different colour & shorter. It's as if they know they will break so they send you a spare pair aswell.
on 8 January 2015
First class quality - had to cut them down to fit my 8 hole casual boot - that's is my fault as I should have measuerd the laces -
would recommend both product and supplier for there fast delivery service.
on 26 April 2016
Perfect fit (it helps if you measure the old laces before you order new ones), great price, fast delivery and saved me the hassle of a trip into town. The best thing is I can now get my boots off without a 15 minute wrestling match with the old frayed, knotted laces. Many thanks e-cobbler.
on 24 April 2015
The descriptions 'shoe string' and 'strong fine round' made me think these were going to be quite thin and suitable for a quirky pair of formal shoes I have that need very long laces. These are much thicker than I expected and would be better suited to walking boots or similar. Can't comment on the quality as they're too thick for me to use, but delivery was quick. I ordered two different lengths which is why this review will probably appear twice.
on 25 May 2012
These are as described, 75cm and brown, but, they are thin too (~3mm). Maybe look for thicker ones? There are cheap, though I doubt they will last.
on 9 December 2014
Git what I paid for really. Very cheap price, quite cheap quality. In fact, one lace already had a tear in it before even being used. Also, quite thick laces so a bit big for the eyelets in the shoes but that's my fault for not checking. Arrived promptly.
on 10 February 2014
Laces were okay, but quite thin and so not seem that robust. Despite measuring the size I required these seemed to long. In view of the price I am fairly happy... they have not snapped... so far...
on 3 September 2014
Right size, good fit, looked the part. Ends (Aglets) fell off after 2 weeks and I threw them in the bin. Bought some more from TIMPSONS on the high street....they are still as new. Lesson learnt.