Price:£7.95+ £1.99 shipping

on 10 March 2013
I thought these were fun and cute. The photos are somewhat deceiving as it looks like the actual wood (or wood-like) tiles but as stated in another review, the pieces are made of a flexible plastic or laminate material. Magnetism is average, can't hold more than 1-2 pieces of paper.
on 7 October 2013
I ordered these magnets as I am an avid scrabble fan. I ordered a magnetic chalkboard for them to go on and have it on the wall in my kitchen. My husband who was not a scrabble fan in any way is more keen than I am now! I love them! X my husband even wanted me to order another set of letters for the board!
on 27 November 2011
Really sturdy magnetic fridge letters, just what I was looking for.Have had a lot of fun with these already. Would recommend these.
on 19 May 2013
I was really excited when I ordered those and I couldn't wait to get them. And when I got them they were nearly as expected. I thought they would be thicker than they are. they still do the job though ( I use them with my students for spelling activities). We will see how long they are going to last for :)
on 3 November 2011
Really fun and well put together magnetic Scrabble set, large and durable word tiles included - certainly livens up a dull fridge!!
on 7 March 2013
We were given Fridge Scrabble as a present by our daughter as she knows we love Scrabble. We've had lots of fun with it, writing messages on our fridge and have given as a present to our other daughter. For the small sum it costs, it is a very good product. Scrabble players will love it.
on 11 September 2014
I have these on my fridge and its a bit of fun. Its an ongoing game with my partner. When we are in the kitchen and waiting for food to cook we will add some more words. Could do with a few more of the well used letters in words but makes it a chellenge . also helps with spelling, not so good since I left school :-)
on 20 December 2012
I bought the scrabble magnets just as an alternative to boring old traditional fridge magnets. Turns out people can't resist having a play! Everyone who has seen them has written something and my 2 year old is using them to start recognising his letters since they are a lot more recognisable and standardised than some other fridge letters.
The challenge now for every visitor is to get their family's names to all fit together as they would on a scrabble board!
Highly recommend them.
on 1 June 2013
Great item to make the fridge more interesting. Chose these over normal letters for the novelty factor and the size (smaller than standard fridge letters).

They are like thinner versions of normal scrabble tiles, which makes them look neat and tidy. However they can be awkward to pick up if you don't have long fingernails.

Quite a good price for a branded product.
on 27 September 2012
This is a great item, loads of fun when the family visit, just place it all on the fridge door.

See one answered question