on 3 February 2012
this has been my best purchase to date. every one just fell in love with it, i could of sold it many times over. larger than i thought but it just added value for money.talking point every time i have worn it.
on 20 January 2012
This pendant is much bigger than I expected. However, after trying it on I found that I grew to like it. The perfect complement to any little black dress.
on 14 September 2012
good product! great value for money too, looks more expensive than it was. bought this for my girlfriend and she seems happy with it :)
on 29 November 2012
this item was bought with owl earings they make a lovely set i love them the pendant is large and shows up a treat looks expensive but excellent value for money now looking at gold tone owl which i will definately buy
on 16 January 2013
Bought this owl for my daughter. She works with birds so thought it quite apt. Very good price so wasn't sure how good it was going to be, but it was great. Larger than I had realised and my daughter loved it, wore it the day I gave it to her. Very quick delivery and well wrapped in a padded bag. Would use Stone River again. Thx
on 19 July 2013
The clasp that holds the owl to the chain broke as it's not that good quality, although I'm sure it will be easy enough to repair. Other than that the owl is very sweet, the chain is a good length and I've enjoyed wearing it.
on 17 July 2013
I love the necklace and it arrived promptly and in good condition. Occasionally I have to attach a link that has slipped out of the hanging bit if jiggled around too much but this has only happened a couple of times.
on 25 April 2014
Very nice love the design and very quirky to make any outfit look amazing! Only niggle is I wanted. A longer necklace rather that a short but still very pleased with product.
on 10 December 2013
I bought owl as a possible stocking filler or raffle prize contribution, which is what it became. However, owls are very popular right now and it is a Lovely prize I think!
on 16 August 2013
Love this necklace !

Been looking everywhere for a necklace without paying the ridiculous price and finally found it.

Super cheap as well.