Colour: Pink/Navy|Size: 18 months - 3 years approx|Change
Price:£13.99+ £3.49 shipping

on 19 March 2017
The zip is of very poor quality. Not yet used it in water but tried in on my 2 yrs old and zip was causing an issue. The materials and colour, size are just OK but if zip is faulty or of poor quality then it defeats the purpose. Not sure if I want to use it in a pool if the zip should come out. Not entirely happy with it.
on 16 March 2017
this vest comes up so small (i purchased for my 15mo) I've had to return it. The vest itself is very small, with very high underarms, and the floats (separate foam blocks in pockets inside the vest) are so bulky and hard my son cried when i tried to do it up as if he was in pain. Not a good purchase at all.
on 8 May 2017
Arrived. Sent straight back. I'm amazed it has 4 star reviews. Zip such poor quality it only could be fastened upsidedown with swearing (neither useful with a 2 year old inside). Also my daughter is very slim for her age. Tracks just under 25th percentile. The vest was too small. It is meant to have another year of growing room in it. POOR.
on 4 October 2016
Grandson did not wear as tipped him on his back which frightened him
on 28 May 2016
Zip broke easily first time we put in on my son. Bit gutting really as it would have been great for helping him enjoy his first swimming experiences.
on 12 June 2016
Really good quality swim vest. Purchased for my 18 month old and it fitted him perfectly. Good sturdy vest that did the job I needed it for. Good value for money too.
on 3 March 2017
great idea and much better than blow-up armbands as this makes a child feel more secure.
on 9 March 2017
Item as described,great products All Good Thank You 5*
on 14 January 2017
The zip pull has already broken off after one holiday. We now have to use a pen to get my toddler in and out as the zip has some kind of catch that needs to be lifted up.
on 19 March 2015
its perfect. I'd say it comes up a little on the small side though. My little tot is average for his age and its a snug fit. If you have a chubby one, you may want to get the next size up