Customer reviews

Colour: Green/navy|Size: 18 months - 3 years approx|Change

on 16 March 2017
this vest comes up so small (i purchased for my 15mo) I've had to return it. The vest itself is very small, with very high underarms, and the floats (separate foam blocks in pockets inside the vest) are so bulky and hard my son cried when i tried to do it up as if he was in pain. Not a good purchase at all.
on 31 May 2017
Bought the up to 20kg one for my 2.5yo who weighs approx 15kg. It fits perfectly, but doesn't keep her afloat at all. If we let go of her she goes under the water. (Have another brand for my 4yo, and his keeps him above the surface).

Unfortunately it was past the return window before we used it and found the out.
on 8 May 2017
Arrived. Sent straight back. I'm amazed it has 4 star reviews. Zip such poor quality it only could be fastened upsidedown with swearing (neither useful with a 2 year old inside). Also my daughter is very slim for her age. Tracks just under 25th percentile. The vest was too small. It is meant to have another year of growing room in it. POOR.
on 2 June 2017
Bought this for my one year old, he'll be the right age by the time we go away however I suspect it may be a bit small on him; he has got a rather tubby belly and eats more than his 5 year old brother hence the sneaky suspicion... we have back up if it is a bit small so no real worries. The zip was a bit of a pain and the floats in it are rather bigger than expected but without going to a pool I can't really offer much on the buoyancy of the product. If it turns out to be crap I'll update the review accordingly!
on 15 June 2017
This item is faulty... the zip kept sepeeating from the bottom whilst my little girl was wearing it... every 5 minutes it was coming undone. It's a shame I've had to return it because I really liked it other than the rubbish zip
on 26 May 2017
Was really good but unfrotunely I bought the wrong size.
My boy is 2 years old but with a size of a 3 year old and it needs to be medium.
on 4 October 2016
Grandson did not wear as tipped him on his back which frightened him
on 27 June 2017
bought for two year old none swimming twin grand-daughters holiday, slightly big but still totally usable and safe, and worth every penny. Good quality material ,and construction good quality zip. also fitted with removable floataqtion pads so jackets can grow with the grand kids as their confidence and swimming skills increase.
on 9 June 2017
My son is 18 months old and he can't barely fit in it...
on 1 June 2017
Bit of a pointless item, is supposed to be a swimming aid but it's just like another layer of the swim suit. Provides no buoyancy or support. On the plus size fits as expected and came quickly.