on 24 June 2017
Easily applied and re-positioned.
on 5 April 2017
Looks good.easy to stick up on wall
on 10 January 2013
Thank u perfect present for my niece her dad put them up at wk end and she loves them every time she wakes she has a huge smile on her face for winnie and his friends.
on 24 August 2013
Nice stickers, am glad I purchased them. Stuck on well with no problems and look great in our nursery. Bright and cheerful.
on 4 December 2013
I was so excited about decorating my sons room with these stickers. They are great graphics and the perfect size. However, within minutes of sticking them up on his bedroom wall (standard plaster & paint wall) the stickers started to peel off. I kept sticking them back up and pressing hard in hope that they would stay, but alas, they just kept peeling off. Extremely disappointing and a waste of money. Rather buy a poster.
on 30 November 2013
I really love it, it nicely made, very good quality, bright colors, my girl love it! easy to remove and replace.
on 12 May 2014
I highly recommend this wall sticker. Very very very easy to put up and I did remove it 3-4 times to reposition. It was easy to remove, no damage on the wall and after repositioning it stack to the wall well. I did it about 2 weeks ago and no problems at all. Looks great on the wall. Bargain as I only paid around £7, would definitely buy again. Looks great in my daughter's bedroom
on 18 March 2014
Bought this for my daughters bedroom! she absolutely loves it! has been standing for quite some time now and still not peeling! excellent price saved me so much money and time on decorating! it was so fab I bought another and now her bed room is winnie the pooh land!
on 24 September 2015
I love this, prefect size for my little girls room.
Only problem is they don't stick great to the wall, nothing a little glue won't sort out tho!
I hope my little lady loves it just as much as I do!
review image
on 10 January 2013
These winnie the pooh character stickers were surprisingly easy to use and look very effective on my baby's nursery wall. They are lovely and bright and my 14 week old baby loves looking up at them.