on 23 February 2012
This is the third pair of fingerless gloves that I have bought from Amazon. The other two pairs were too bulky to be suitable for my purposes. The other two pairs were mens thinsulate gloves and barbour large fingerless gloves. These gloves were fine in their own right but I needed something lighter.

The EDZ gloves are very close knit wool with a bit of elastic to help them stretch. They only come in one size so the elastic is useful to help fit my large hands - which they do snuggly. But the real great thing about them is that they are very thin and lightweight. They are strong but thin wool. That means that I can wear them while doing fiddly jobs. They would be suitable for typing for example. They would also fit under a larger pair of outer gloves.

These gloves are finally what I've been looking for. Excellent quality and light enough to be worn while doing delicate tasks.
VINE VOICEon 11 March 2013
Although these are liner gloves, I actually use them mostly for typing, My fingers suffer badly in cold weather and that makes tasks like typing a chore, but with these gloves I find that my fingers remain perfectly comfortable.
on 4 January 2016
As an author I spend a lot of time typing on my MacBook. Suffering from a medical condition, I can get very cold hands so these are ideal. Not as soft as I was expecting, but they are a snug fit and soon have my hands lovely and warm, without losing any of the flexibility I need to touch type. If anything, I only have to wear them for a short while, as I soon get too hot. I keep them next to my MacBook at all times.
on 29 November 2012
I ordered these because my hands get cold but didnt want a full glove. They are really good and well made.I am wearing tHem as I type this, good for driving too. Ordered Sunday and delivered Wednesday. Well pleased
on 3 June 2016
My son loves these gloves. Well, he only actually uses one of them, but it helps him game better as it keeps his hand warm. Well-made and reasonable value for money considering the wool is soft and light.
on 16 January 2015
Perfect for my needs. Like others I sit at my computer for work and after a while my hands get cold, these will keep them warm. I have large hands and they fit well. I have also tried them under my Berghaus fleece Wind Stopper winter gloves and wearing the two is not a problem, a good base layer. So dual purpose, great. Just to add 'Made in the UK' even better.
on 18 March 2015
Received these promptly and used them immediately. They are comfortable and keep my hands warm while allowing me the freedom to get on with the normal chores. They can be worn under some outdoor gloves or mitts but I wear them on their own at home. They fit me, a size S/M very well. I am very happy with these.
on 11 February 2014
These gloves are made of a fine knit of merino wool, of which I'm a huge fan. I've recently come back to wool layers from synthetic fibres such as fleece which seem sweatier somehow. As noted by another reviewer the wool is not so soft as one might expect if one's used to an expensive merino sweater but plenty comfortable enough to my hands.

These gloves are best suited for when one's out and about in wintery air and yet still need dexterity for manual tasks; as a photographer they serve me extremely well. They're also good for operating a smartphone, at the bus stop for instance.
In icy weather they are thin enough to use as inners with mittens or loose fitting gloves. I'm mildly irked by the way the finger openings roll back slightly but appreciate that they are cleverly knitted this way to add robustness and avert fraying - not a bad thing! The long cuff ensures the glove extends snugly under the sleeve of a sweater or coat; I find it also allows me to tuck the gloves together, like socks, into a pleasingly compact little package ideal for keeping in a coat pocket when not in use.

The gloves fit rather snugly on my hands which are average mans sized; the cuff ribbing rides up beyond the wrist slightly to the base of my palm so I suspect they'd be too small for hands with long/large palms.

A disappointment was that the gloves received were black and not the smart looking graphite grey that they appear in the picture. This really ought to be clarified in the product's description.
on 23 October 2014
I bought these gloves to use as liners - it says in the full description that they can be used for this, but when I tried them on underneath another pair the ends of the fingers just rolled up on themselves making fat ridges - just didn't work at all.
As stand alone gloves they are fine.
on 25 February 2015
Absolutely perfect for what I need. I'm wearing them right now as I am typing and I love how the cuff is quite long and elasticated on the entire wrist length. Well made with a fine knit, warm yet not at all bulky. Going to order my hubby a pair.