Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 7 January 2014
One of our favourite US deserts and one that is often difficult to locate in the UK is pumpkin pie - and as we know that our relatives in the US use Libby's my wife decided to make her own and the result has been superb. Follow the recipe on the tin and you will be equally impressed. The price through Amazon was also much better than other internet options. Very pleased and we will be ordering more as and when required!
on 26 October 2013
Brought a can back from the States and loved the ease of just mixing some spices in and using...no gouging out of pumpkins, discarding stringy flesh and seeds, no trips to A& E for cuts fingers. Can be used in so many recipes..highly recommend this!
Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin is the absolute best of pumpkin for baking. I had read recently that canned pumpkin would not be as available this year. I thought I would get ahead of the game, and ordered Libby's pumpkin from Amazon.

I received 3 29oz cans, enough for my daughter and I to make our pumpkin pastries for Halloween and Thanksgivg. My son in law loves pumpkin pie, and his favorite is the recipe in the Libby's pumpkin can. My daughter makes several of these pies for him in the Fall. I like to make pumpkin bread and will bring some pumpkin bread to them when I visit this week. I also like to make pumpkin cookies, and I use an old recipe from Martha Stewart. I can make these cookies and bread at my leisure and not worry if my market does not have what I need. This is an excellent buy from Amazon.

Recommended. prisrob 10-14-15
on 1 January 2016
It is much more expensive to purchase this in the UK. Its so much cheaper in the USA, but it makes amazing pumpkin pie, pecan-pumpkin pie, pumpkin breads, pumpkin pound cakes, pumpkin cheesecakes, pumpkin -cheesecake pies, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.... and so much more
on 13 January 2014
Great product. Keeps well and is great for making Pumpkin Pie. My daughter came home from NY and started me on a search so that we could make Pumpkin Pie and we found it here. Lovely.
on 11 December 2012
Libby's pumpkin pie filling is the best tasting you can buy! It is of such great quality and my family looks forward to eating Libby's pumpkin pie every year for Christmas.
on 19 March 2015
Very versitile just wish it wasn't quite so expensive, great for dogs too that have sensitive stomach
on 26 May 2014
If you are buying this to help with your dogs digestion problems then do not bother it does not work
We were advised to buy this to harden our German Shepherds stools
No difference after being on it for weeks.
Hope this helps if this is what you are buying it for.
on 16 January 2013
3 tinned pumpkin purées plus the best pie recipe. Have loved Libby's for a long time. It's a shame its not available in shops but its a best kept secret. A bargain!!
on 23 December 2013
It's always great to get the Libby's Pumpkin Pie Filler. Makes the best of pies for the Holidays. This is a product which Amazon should keep available. Thanks/'Jim'

See one answered question