on 25 February 2014
I ordered three of these for when I have decorated I am so pleased with the products they look stunning and very expensive even though they are sold at a very reasonable price would defo recommend this seller and would but again. Excellent service and delivery thank you
on 15 March 2013
im happy with the product and it was delivered fast. ive got it up on the ceiling in my sitting room and it looks very posh
on 1 June 2013
Does what it supposed to and I love it hangs lovely too would like one in a teal but haven't found that colour yet
on 29 October 2015
The shade lamp is everything I expect and I'm so happy with it.Thank you
on 12 November 2015
Fast delivery, easy to assemble and looks great.
on 1 February 2016
Super quick delivery. Well packaged and look amazing. Bought 2 for my hallway and they look expensive and add a bit of well needed bling. Highly recommend.
on 21 August 2016
Very pleased with this lampshade, we needed one desperately but we were afraid that this one would look a bit tacky. It does look more expensive than it is - though the pendants are still very clearly plastic and are not fooling anyone - and the quality seems adequate so far. The only reason I haven't given it five stars is that the light shines a little too brightly through the black material, rather than the majority of the light coming through the top or bottom. It still looks lovely in our bedroom.
on 5 February 2016
Absolutely Gorgeous. Not too small or too big it fits perfectly. This item was also rreceived very quickly.
on 21 April 2016
One arrived slightly damaged I fix it so ok now they look great
on 19 July 2016
Great shade for the price, comes well packaged with cardboard supports to hold the shade firmly in place in the centre so it doesn't get dented in transit. I have an LED colour changing bulb in the shade and the colours reflect through the hanging crystals, looks good.