Customer reviews

Gentle Action Colon Cleanse - 60
Size: 60tabs|Change

on 25 February 2017
Didnt do anything for me
on 28 March 2017
Rubbish. Did nothing. Waste of money. Save your money
on 2 March 2017
These are fantastic and really work!
on 7 March 2016
its does what it says on the box
on 13 October 2015
They are a natural laxative and not unpleasant to swallow.
on 18 July 2015
Followed the instructions as per label nothing happened pure rubbish
on 10 July 2014
Good price. Gentle and effective. Didn't experience any cramps or anything like that. Didn't need to urgently run! Like many of these type of products you have to get to know which dose is right for you, along with how long it takes for the dose to work. I take two mid afternoon (sometimes two days running) before they work properly the third day in the morning. I only take if I feel necessary I don't take every day to go every day. Don't know about 'cleansing' of the colon, but if going to the loo is what they call cleansing then they work ok for me when needed.
on 27 July 2016
Well, if you have bowel problems these guys sure do hit the spot!!! Quick delivery, does what it says on the package and very effective. I wouldn't go as far to say as they are gentle, I think it's very dependant on how severe your problem is and dosing them to your preference. Obviously I'm not suggesting taking 4 in one go if you have been should we say stuck for a week, but go steady on taking two straight away or even the one! Maybe take half and go from there! I swear by them though, I don't feel bloated after one or two of these and they certainly make my tummy feel a lot happier! Only use if medically needed and don't take them consistently, only use for a short period of time only!
on 3 April 2012
I got these to aid weight loss and they actually seem to be working. Whilst i'm not on a strict diet or anything, I do find they help curb my appetite and generally, feel better within.
on 21 February 2013
There was no evidence at all of a cleansing action - I remained as constipated as ever and had to resort to Movicol (prescription only, I believe).
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse