Customer reviews

Size: Size 40 (29 Inches Waist/32 Inches Length)|Colour: Anthracit/Anthracit|Change
Price:£17.99 - £45.29

on 5 August 2013
I decided to try a pair of these having read the other reviews. I normally buy Pikeur or Cavallo, but having killed 3 pairs of these in as many weeks decided to try something a bit cheaper. These did not disappoint!!! They are comfortable (on and off the horse) and are super flattering. I didn't think I would ever find cheaper breeches that I would like but these are fantastic quality - they wash really well and look easily as expensive as the top end brands. They might just be my new favourites. I initially purchased a pair in Anthracite and have purchased two more pairs in Navy and brown. I wish they made more colours or two tone breeches - I would probably buy them in every colour!! A word of warning though - for some reason the navy breeches in the same size came up much smaller and were very tight - I'm not sure if it's a dodgy batch but would defo go up a size if you are ordering this colour. I exchanged a pair for the same size to see if they would fit the same as the other colours but the second navy pair was also very small. Apart from this issue I would highly recommend these breeches and will be stocking up on them in the future. I have already recommended them to my friends. I also purchased a pair of the Pfiff Anna checked breeches which were also very nice!
on 28 June 2017
Lovely breeches
on 21 August 2017
Excellent product - They're my favourite jodhpurs. Comfortable, stylish and hard-wearing. I'd recommend them.
on 26 March 2017
Too low in the waist. Horrible material. Returned
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2012
I was impressed with the quality of the breeches. I thought the internal pocket pouch was a bit large, as you can see it through the material.

The silver studs on the pockets and the top fastening are a nice touch.

The breeches are quite stretchy and the self seat is very soft. I think when I wear them out, I'll wear some white leggings underneath as, being white, they are a bit see through, but they are better than a lot of breeches I have seen.

They feel very comfy whilst on and I have no doubt they will be very comfy to ride in. I liked the option of having a longer leg option for us bandy legged people!! This means that the knee patches are actually on my knees for a change!!

The sizing was accurate and they offer a close but non-restrictive fit.

I am very pleased with these breeches and can't wait to try them out in the ring.
on 4 May 2017
Good
on 6 September 2017
Good and comfortable
on 13 March 2013
Beautiful breeches, great quality and cut. Had to return as size ordered slightly too big but have re-ordered in smaller size. Very flattering!
on 23 March 2013
Amazing quality, designer look and tailored fit. I'm a full size 12 & they made me look slim! LOVE THEM!!!!
on 15 July 2016
These breeches seem good quality and are as described. I ordered a slightly larger waist size for comfort but find that the sizing all over the breeches is 'generous' and would suit a fuller figure than mine, but the leg length is good (I am 5' 10" and ordered the 34" leg). Having said that I am keeping them as they will be handy for winter as I will be able to wear some thermal leggings underneath them without them becoming too restrictive. I haven't ridden in them as yet but the seat seems to have enough give in it to be comfortable.

I wouldn't purchase another pair though as I prefer a stretchier, closer fitting material.