on 9 June 2015
I bought it for my son who is 20 months. Close fit. Don't think it will fit him next summer. Had a little trouble getting him to sit for the first time. He canned down after starting the ride. Now he can't get enough of it!!. He absolutely loves it. He wants to go fit a ride every day. Glad I bought it even if it lasts the summer. 15 kg limit is a bit shocking as he is already 14. With his jacket helmet and does he is already at the limit. Gud product and well made but definitely devious marketing. A shame really. No way even a 3 year old even if skinny won't cross the weight limit with the protective gear. That's why only 4 stars.
review image
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2013
We ordered this a year or so ago and we still use it three or four times a week.

What makes it so great is the position of the boy relative to me. It means we can chat, compare notes, point things out, shout out "stop! look at that!", decide which way to go together and so on.

We've been stopped several times by parents wanting to know what it is and the local kids think its supercool.

The little one thinks riding a bike to go to the shops or the tube station or the tram stop or nursery 0is normal and hopefully it's the start of a lifetime of riding.

My one quibble is that I saw it at half the price elsewhere a couple of weeks after buying it but, hey, it's still worth every penny.
on 6 September 2012
This truly is an amazing child seat. Put it together in 20 mins, very easy to do, even with a 2 year old trying to help. The moment my daughter sat on this she loved it. We have had many rides together on this and it is great to be able to talk to her, describe things to her, she even points to things now and has learnt to put her hand out when we go right/left. I'm so glad i got this as i wouldn't have wanted her to be sat behind me with no communication. One thing she does do though is rub her hands up and down my legs whilst we are riding which puts a smile on my face :-) Well worth the investment.
on 2 December 2015
It's good enough, expensive for what it is, already nearly too small at ~2 1/2 years. Deluxe is relatively too expensive compared to the standard model (although Amazon's inconsistent discounting amplifies this), the deluxe model isn't exactly plush, it should just be the single standard and leave it at that. Annoying screw to attach seat to frame that gets in the way as your child grows. BUT having said that it does what it's meant to and I'm not aware of others that do the same. If you have a child < 2 and you can get it for sub 100 quid it's a no brainer.
on 8 September 2012
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this seat, I cannot rate it highly enough. I've taken my 20 month old daughter in it about 6 times so far and she loves it. She's fallen asleep on it once and she had quite a good sleep so it must be comfortable! It doesn't affect your balance when riding which I was scared of, and I wouldn't say it changes your style of riding much either. As other people say you do tend to ride with your knees out a bit but you soon forget your doing it. Fitting the bar is definitely a 2 man (or woman) job and can be a bit fiddly but definitely worth it. I have recommended this seat to all my friends with toddlers and will continue to do so. I think it's amazing and well worth the money.
on 9 August 2013
We were very pleased with this product, seemed reasonable quality and our 2 year old daughter loves it. My husband is 5'11" and has no problem riding his bike with the weeride in front. He does have to ride with legs slightly further apart than normal and therefore has said he would not want to ride for miles with this in place but for short rides, which is all a toddler is likely to tolerate anyway, it is great. It is nice as he is able to talk her through things that they see and she has a great vantage point to see where she is going. The only issue I would have is that our daughter is a small 2 year old and already the straps are on nearly their longest setting. It certainly will not fit her once she is 3 or above.
on 28 May 2013
Bought this bike seat for my 1 year old daughter and she loves it. Fairly simple to assemble and fitted very neatly on my mountain bike. Lots of information and advice on the WeeRide website to help make sure it will fit your bike (by the sounds of it, it should fit most bikes!). There is a strange review criticising the product and it is worth reading the response from the company that imports these seats. I soon realised that it was just a customer not understanding rather than a fault with the product. The quality of the seat and parts is very high and its very stable to ride with your child in front of you rather than behind. Little bit awkward riding with your legs apart but think I will soon get used to it and the other advantages of having the child in front and able to see outweigh this in my opinion. She loves being able to look around and see whats going on and I love being able to see her enjoy the bike ride. Really pleased that I eventually chose this product (after spending a little too long researching!)
on 28 August 2015
Bought this seat for our 9 month old son on the recommendation of a keen cyclist and we've not been disappointed. As he's younger than the recommended age we wrap an extra strap round him and the seat to keep him a bit more stable. Easy to fit, we've placed the seat as far forward as possible so that you hardly notice it when you're peddling. Great quality padding and harness, very well made. Much better than rear seats as you can keep an eye on your tot and they can see everything! And most importantly, my son's face lights up every time he's whizzing along on the bike!
on 31 May 2014
I bought this seat a couple of months ago and have used it a handful of times so far. I am and my 10 month old son absolutely LOVE it! It's so great having him in front of me so he can look out it feels sturdy and looks comfortable. Much better I think then a rear seat where your child wobbles about not being able to see! You do have to move your knees out slightly when peddling, but not so much it really matters. Customer service was great too, I had a question regarding the bolts that cam with it, and they replied back same day (and on a Sunday), so top marks for that too. The only slight design adjustment I would make would be to redesign the screw that bolts the seat to the bracket I found that a little bit fiddly, although it is designed to be safe to stop the baby unwinding it (push and turn)... Hardly an issue. My son fell asleep on the journey home from the park the other day...seemed happy enough sleeping On the front rest, prob be even more comfy as he gets slightly bigger, as his head just rests on the edge at the moment. Glad I bought it. Good product
on 2 September 2014
Excellent product thanks, my son loves it.

See one answered question