on 18 June 2017
Picture shows PELICAN card case made in USA. You actually receive a Spanish PELI Brand card case made in CHINA. Read description, its NOT the item shown.
on 25 June 2016
i was looking for some think to keep both CF and SD cards in and to keep them all together and in some think robust and this did the job i would recommend any one who has either CF or SD cards holder and its nice and light and you can put them very easy in to your camera bag this one holds 6 CF cards
on 15 April 2014
I ordered this because I needed a larger capacity case than the 7DayShop job that I've been using up until now and I wanted a hard case rather than the soft one that came with my ThinkTank bag. I like to buy solid, lifetime gear and decided to spend more to get a name brand.

Pelican have a reputation for well made, hardwearing kit and this isn't a cheap item. It's good, but not quite as good as I'd expected given how many times the cost of a cheaper case it is. The hinge isn't as solid as the 7DayShop hard case and the neoprene liner that the cards press into is softer and feels less durable, too. That said, it's easier to get cards out as it's slightly better designed and you can get a fingernail under the side of the card. The waterproof seal is fine, though - up to Peli's usual standards.

If the liner lasts okay, then I'll be happy - but I'm surprised that overall, it's not *quite* as good as I'd expected.
on 12 June 2013
ideal holder water proof and solid case tite and safe i took the case to Norway for work and it was a treat
on 1 July 2016
Love Pelican products and was looking to find a quality replacement for other card holders......

This one is made in China, most Pelican products are made in USA and is no different from one you can pay less than £10 for on Amazon.

Really disappointed, will be returning it!
on 20 August 2013
Sealed water tight case of very good quality. Very handy for your CF cards. Ideal for travelling and need to protect the cards.
on 14 April 2016
Seriously expensive for what it is. They are decent enough although with the SD model I pulled the card apart trying to release it from the case. I am sure there are cheaper models out there that work as well. In 25 years photography I am not sure I need a case this robust.
on 24 May 2016
A good case, shame I couldn't get them in different colours (to indicate full and empty CF cards) or have a bit of whitespace on the case to label it. Pricey too.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
Love this product. Just really wished they came in different colourist for storage reasons.
on 24 September 2015
Sturdy case with just enough slots for my data cards. Keeps everything safe and tidy!