on 19 May 2012
All these screen protector things are difficult to attach without getting bubbles so thats not an issue
But once you get one of these ones on you can feel a lot of friction when you move your finger across the screen
And they Smudge real easily
I thoroughly scrubbed my hands before fitting one of these to avoid any smudges on the screen or the screen protector
but the moment I moved my finger across the screen there was a huge smudge
maybe it will improve with some use
though I got to say these were really cheap and postage was free
At less than a quid per screen protector and free postage I really dont care that they are not top quality
You Really Cant Expect Quality at these prices
on 10 June 2013
i found them easy to fit and srick well with no overhang on the edges. least the scree is protected. Good delivery time too
on 13 April 2012
It took two attempts just to fix this to the phone, it was very hard to get it right and peel things back without smudging surfaces.

When attached to my galaxy note, it gave a weird purple/green light effect and made the image less clear, at least to begin with. I decided to leave it on for a bit to see if it would turn to normal, and it has pretty much.

I've got used to it anyway, and it should prevent scratches which is what I need it for.

Not particularly impressed overall, but usable, just about.
on 25 April 2012
This is the most rubbish screen protector I have ever used. After three attempts at fitting these without any bubbles, I gave up. I hope they will refund my money back because these are absolutely useless.
on 28 May 2014
When I first bought my Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 I tried fitting screen protectors myself (purchased from shopping mall market stalls) - no joy - bubble tastic - so I ended up having the guy on the stall fit it for me for a small fee. However, my phone is getting old and these stalls don't seem to sell this size anymore. So I thought I'd try these. They arrived promptly, the instructions were clear and contained a cloth to clean the screen, plus a little credit card to smooth the protector into place. It fits fine and I did it fine first time, no bubbles when you go slowly with the credit card. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 6 June 2014
Good product have to change them about once a month just like all the other cheap screen protectors. But what do you expect you get what you pay for
on 15 December 2012
Does the job, easy to attach and doesn't bubble on application. would recommend this product for the money and ease of use
on 7 January 2013
Thanks a lot for fantastic screen protector and the quality is awesome .... Just loved it and very good for its price...
on 1 November 2012
You can't get paper off sleeve to actually put on phone it's leaves sticky marks on the sleeves that can't come off
on 15 December 2014
An excellent product very competively priced