VINE VOICEon 1 September 2012
Within a few days of ordering, this arrived in a little glossy cardboard box. I charged it in the Samsung charger and it charged quite quickly - likely there was some charge in it. The camera, an NX1000, accepted it and works fine with it. Looks very much like the original but a lot cheaper. Why pay more?
on 30 August 2013
this battery dose what its meant to do I use it as a back up , as when I was out one day taking pictures I took about 600 plus with my original battery that came with my camera but the juice ran out at the end of the day and I had to finish of with my mobile phone camera , so now this battery is their now , for any other days out.
on 4 January 2014
Arrived before the predicted date.
I charged it once and used it for 3 days of sight seeing and still had one bar left. The battery that came with the camera would have needed charging every night.
on 27 May 2013
Bought this for a spare to use with my nx1000 and it does the job well enough for me, will purchase one or two more.
on 14 March 2014
Its a good quality battery but the delivery was slow which meant it wasn't available for my holiday so defeated the object of us ordering it particularly as we had allowed plenty of time for it.
on 28 December 2013
Received in good order & well packed. Wanted for a spare. Important fact is that it fitted & worked when charged. Have not used a lot as it is a spare.
on 1 August 2015
Charge goes in.....charge comes out.... Works just as it should!
on 20 August 2014
Item as described and delivered on time.
on 27 June 2015
Dose what is says on the packet
on 26 July 2014