on 3 July 2015
I bought the 6mm version. This is an excellent product which I have used to replace the existing seat post clamp bolt (which requires Allen keys to readjust) so that if anyone wants to borrow my bike it is very easy to readjust the saddle without using any tools.

Note that on the item I bought the main bolt was 6mm and, importantly, the sleeved washers had a diameter of 8mm which made a perfect fit for my bike's seat post clamp. Very pleased with my purchase also several colours are available.
on 22 April 2017
It fitted fine and worked as expected on a Carrera Saruna Junior Hybrid Bike
on 4 May 2017
Perfect to replace m8 nut on bike so can now easily adjust saddle height.
on 12 April 2017
Good product, works well
on 7 October 2013
Bought this item for older second hand bike which only had a bolt - This item does the job perfectly and allows adjusting your seat without much effort.
on 22 January 2015
Bought these to use as clamps on a steady rest for my lathe. Superb, they give more than enough clamping power for the job. Definitely recommend to all wood turners out there.
on 10 May 2013
Brought for my sons electric scooter, perfect fit.
Arrived on time everythink was fine. No problems, great place for spares
on 7 June 2016
Bought this to replace a lost skewer for a quick release rack I occasionaly use on my Bròmpton. Not quite right for this purpose as the rack clamp was a different design from a seatpost clamp and had a vital part missing but I got it to work ok with the help of a cable tie. Should think it would be fine for its proper function and it seems to be well made so am happy to give it 5 stars.
on 12 November 2016
These quick release clamp bolts have a deep release cam, which gives a much better release than other similiar bolts - also the lever does not come unscrewed as other bolts because it is fitted through an eye as it should be - very pleased with them. - john luxford.
on 13 September 2014
Probably ok for most people but if you're over 100kg they won't be strong enough to hold the saddle tube in place. I've bent the pin on my one and it will soon snap , and I've only used my hands to tighten it no tools.